Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Poll-where is everyone from?
jbird823 posted:
Just curious where everyone lives. I'm in WI but hoping we could move back to IL to be closer to family! In a few years I hope

mistfy responded:
I'm in Western Montana- We have a weather advisory so the massive amounts of snow I thought would show up for Christmas might finally be on their way!

JakeFan2 responded:
South Jersey...sorry, not that exciting!

future_mother responded:
northern IL, but wanting to make it back to the South to be closer to family!

jbird823 responded:
Where in northern IL if don't mind me asking? I grew up in McHenry County and now live 45 minutes from the border of IlL

AprilCB responded:
Ann Arbor, MI - about 60 minutes west of Detroit

Amissy79 responded:
NC near Charlotte

AngelaE25 responded:
I live near Kalamazoo, which is in SW lower Michigan.

AprilCB responded:
Hey AngelaE25, we're neighbors! Not to far from each other. About an hour and a half up 94.

AZKimbo responded:
I live in Arizona, and love it!!! I was born and raised in MI, and then moved around a lot, and have been here for 5 years now. It was 67 and sunny here today...I love winter :0)

Baby dust to everyone!!!

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
thought i would answer late.... I need to check the board more often

I'm from clearwater, FL ..... which would normally be great around this time of year because our average is the 70's/upper 60's....but, for the next week the high is like 50! that's pretty cold for a Florida girl! lol

beckyatmoms responded:
I'm from the Baltimore, Maryland area....not too exciting!

RunJessicaRun responded:
I was born and raised in Indiana, then moved to Houston, TX after graduating from college. It isn't much warmer down here... I am freezing!

no1phillygirl responded:
I'm originally from Philly. I have been living in S. FLA for almost 20 years now. My family are all in Philly.

Marla

rosecam responded:
Boston, MA, but originally from CA and possibly moving back there this summer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are 33 and took 2-3 years to conceive our son. We have unexplained infertility. Now, we are trying to conceive a second child. So far...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.