Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
HELLO LOVELY LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
keshai posted:
This IF problem is driving me crazy,where to start!!!!
DH and I have been ttc for Many years on and off and NOTHING! DH has a low sperm count of 7mil , I did all the testes possible and so far so good, the only thing is that I have an irregular Cycle. We have an appointment with the RE early this month,which we were told that IVF ICSI is our ONLY option. ( due to certain circumstances). I think , its better for us to just keep trying seeing that we haven't been putting all the effort in . DH is disappointed about his SC being so low, he gave up on try natrually and wants to take the IVF route, even though we have to come out of pocket for this and we have limited options and only ONE try.For some reason i just want us to continue because miracles do happen , and truth and infact we don't have the money to try another time if this doesn't work.

Has anyone had kids before IVF and after IVF, does it feel the same way knowing it never happen naturally???? i think thats my biggest fear! please help anyone!

Should i just go ahead with the IVF treatment????
HELP PLEASE!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jenn (28) and my husband is Steve (31). we have been TTC for two years. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and we also have male factor. I wil...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.