Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
An Exciting Change of Moderators
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Ladies,

I wanted to let you know that starting Monday you'll be getting a very wonderful new moderator. If you have been on the TTC 12 month community or a few others in the past that she's moderated you might recognize Byroney. She is very good at TTC.

Don't worry I am not leaving WebMD we are just shuffling things around a bit to share some of the work load. You guys have become very close to my heart, and I really do hope to see each of you graduate to the pregnancy community and then eventually the parenting communities! However, I know while you are here you are going to be in wonderful hands!

So please help me welcome Byroney!

Take care to each of you!
Emma
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.  -- Winston Churchhill

jlm76 responded:
We'll miss you, Emma!

Welcome Byroney!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Jen (39), DH (36), plus one spoiled black lab (8). MC 6/10; IUI 1/11 - BFN; IVF converted to IUI 3/11.

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to jlm76's response:
Oh Jen,

I'll miss you guys too!

I do hope you have a great weekend and keep those updates coming!

Take care,
Emma
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. -- Winston Churchhill

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Jen, hello and thanks for the welcome!

I've been the moderator over at TTC 12 Months and I look forward to getting to know all of you and your unique stories.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend,

Byroney

codysu replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Emma, we will miss you! Welcome Byroney!
Cody (37) DH (45), IVF 1 11/10, M/C 12/10, IUI 2/11-BFN, IUI 3/11-BFN, IUI 4/11, FX!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to codysu's response:
Thank you so much for the welcome, Codysu!

brookelovettc replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Byroney
Me(29) DH(29) TTC since 2008. Started seeing RE May 2010 and IF testing. DH=mild MFIF. Me= DOR

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to brookelovettc's response:
Hello again, Brooke! Always nice to see you, but I am hoping one day I can say good-bye because you have your BFP.

Byroney
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.