Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Donor cycle has begun!
no1phillygirl posted:
Donor went in today. Estrogen was low, AFC -16. She got the ok to start stims tonight. I have to do 2 estrogen patches, continue 10 units Lupron and dh and I start antibiotics tonight. Woohoo!!! I'm so relieved to get to this point. I know that she will be going for u/s and b/w on Sun and they will call me in the beginning of the week to give me my instructions. I just hope that her cycle goes smoothly. Hopefully if all goes well the ER and ET will be end of April beginning of May. Wish me luck girls. I need it!!!

Thanks again for all of your support! It keeps me going!!!

We have to get the BFP train going!!!!!
Marla 41 DH 31 10/08 BFP m/c 11/08
6/09 RE (stage 2 endo)
ivf1 9/09 tfr 3 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 tfr 5 BFP cvs 13wks trisomy(d&e)
ivf3 8/10 tfr 5 BFN
ivf4 10/10 tfr 5 BFN
ivf5 3/11 donor egg
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mamacrabb responded:
Marla!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I will keep you and your donor in my thoughts. Looks like you'll be a couple weeks ahead of me so get that BFP train started!!!!!!
Alicia (27) DH (27) Endometriosis and tubal factor -------- DD 5/2003 DS, M/C 2/2006 DD 11/2006 -------- IVF 1 5/2011 (shared egg donor program) http://consumedbyendo.blogspot.com/

RunJessicaRun responded:
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah finally!! so excited for you marla! I'll be checking for updates......

:-)
Jessica (35) DH (38)TTC since 11/08;ALL CYCLES BFN 2009:3 IUIs 2010:IVF1 3/10 BFN, IVF2 5/10 BFN; new RE, IVF3 11/10 BFN crappy eggs; both REs recommend donor eggs taking a break to decide next

cacahead27 responded:
SOOOO HAPPY for you Marla!!!

I have nothing but good thoughts for you, and donor, for this cycle. I can't wait to hear about the next step in this process.

kzim517 responded:
That is such great news, Marla! I will be thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts to you and your donor.
Kari (30), DH (32), and our little miracle DS born 12/09. Low FSH, low progesterone, DH has great count but morph only 7. clomid/IUI March `11 BFN. 2nd IUI April/May `11.

codysu responded:
Sending lots and lots of luck and positive vibes your way! Help us get this BFP train back on the tracks!
Cody (37) DH (45), IVF 1 11/10, M/C 12/10, IUI 2/11-BFN, IUI 3/11-BFN, IUI 4/11, FX!

jlm76 responded:
Great news! Lots of good luck and wishes headed your way.

After all the BFN's lately, I think the odds must be on your side. ;-)

Keep us posted!
Jen (39), DH (36), plus one spoiled black lab (8). MC 6/10; IUI 1/11 - BFN; IVF converted to IUI 3/11.

brookelovettc responded:
Best of luck :)
Me(29) DH(29) TTC since 2008. Started seeing RE May 2010 and IF testing. DH=mild MFIF. Me= DOR

Susan1777 responded:
Great news Marla!!!! Onward to victory :)!!! Good luck to you and **SUPER SMOOTHE** vibes to you!!!
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.

frankfortkate responded:
YAY! So exciting that it's all happening. Tons of luck and prayers your way!
Kate(31), DH (31), 2 furbabies (Buster and TC), TTC 2 1/2 years, endo,IVF1 7/10 BFN, IVF2 11/10 BFN. IVF3 cx. IVF4 BFN...again...

JakeFan2 responded:
MARla!!! MARla!!! MARLA!!!

I am so very excited for you and I hope there are tons of great eggs to choose from! Your side, well, those hormones drove me crazy...Lupron and Estrogen together, yuk! Hang in there!!

All good vibes and I hope to here exciting news soon!!!

AprilCB responded:
Oh Marla! I am so HAPPY for you! YEAAAAAAAA! Can't wait to see you over on PAIF. This has to be the one for you!
Cherie (36), DH (38), TTC 5 yrs. 3 IUIs all BFN. 1st IVF ER 6/6/10 ET 6/11/10 BFN. FET 9/28/10, BFP, MC'd 10/25/10. 2nd IVF ER 2/8/11 ET 2/11/11 1st beta = 140 2nd = 384 1st US 3/15/11

mosleyd36 responded:
Congrats, Marla!! I am so happy for you! You have been waiting so long! Can't wait to see how wonderfully it all turns out!
Danielle (29) DH (31)...TTC since July '08. MFIF-low morph, low count. IVF/ICSI 1 Aug/Sep '10...BFN. IVF/ICSI 2...probably not for a while.

leji1 responded:
Marla,

HURRAY! I'm thinking of you and hoping for that BFP!!
Ellie 32,DH 33 low morph,TTC 3yrs,9/09-12/09 3 Clomid/IUI BFN, 4/10 IVF/ICSI 1 Chemical,7/10 FET BFN,11/10 IVF/ICSI/AH 2 BFN

crescent0513 responded:
Lurking...
Marla- So, so excited for you!!!...I hope everything goes perfectly with both of you, take care of yourself - remember to pamper yourself, if nothing else, I think it helps just to relax...can't wait to hear your updates! Wishing you all the best and more!

Heather

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kristin (27) and my DH is Rich (30). We live outside of Philly and moved into our first home 2 years ago. We began our journey of TTC in March...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.