Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Here we go again! :)
no1phillygirl posted:
Well yest was 9dp5dt and the hpt had an extremely light line in the am. I did it again after work and the same. We then did a digital. My husband wouldn't let me in the bathroom so that he could tell me and "pregnant" popped up.

RE just called and my beta was 74. He said it is a little low but he is not concerned. I go back on Mon. Lets hope for a beta over 280.

This is my 4th pregnancy and I'm going to just take each day as it comes and hope for the best. My DH said he won't let me do anything and he will rub my feet(yeah i'll believe that when i see it, ha ha).

I even passed up on an opportunity to go to Orlando to see Bon Jovi. It was all free, concert and hotel. My DH was worried and I have to admit I am too so oh well. Those of you that have been on the boards with me a long time know that I would do almost anything to see Bon Jovi.

Have a great weekend and I will update on Mon. I hope you all know how much I appreciate your support. xoxo
Marla 41 DH 31 10/08 BFP m/c 11/08
6/09 RE (stage 2 endo)
ivf1 9/09 tfr 3 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 tfr 5 BFP cvs 13wks trisomy(d&e)
ivf3 8/10 tfr 5 BFN
ivf4 10/10 tfr 5 BFN
ivf5 3/11 donor egg
FirstPrevious12NextLast

booklvr04 responded:
OMGosh!!! Yay Marla!!! Congratulations!!

I definitely understand your cautious optimism, but I just can't help but have a good feeling about this little baby!!! Many congratulations and many prayers Marla. xoxo

Lesa1973 responded:
This is such a blessing Marla. I have been praying for you girl!!!! I have to admit, I was about to go crazy if you didn't post soon. Yes, THIS IS IT!!!!! Your life is about to change, just take it in. I know, you don't want to celebrate now but a beta of 74-----should at least put a smile on your face. I am so happy for you all. Indeed "Here we go again." I will continue to pray. Sending high beta vibes your way ((((((((((((()))))))))))) Keep us posted.

Lesa

AprilCB responded:
I am so HAPPY for you Marla! Congrats! I think a beta of 74 is great! Passed up free Bon Jovi?! That is dedication girl!
Don't give up hope, it can work! Cherie TTC 5 years, 3IUIs, 2 fresh IVFs,1 FET, EDD 11/1/11.

jlm76 responded:
Yay! I understand the need for cautious optimism, but it's important to celebrate the small victories along the way too.

Congratulations! (And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, just in case.) :)
Jen (39), DH (36), plus one spoiled black lab (8). MC 6/10; IUI 1/11 - BFN; IVF converted to IUI 3/11-BFN; IUI 3 - 5/11.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Marla, congratulations! So very excited for you.

Make sure and post on Monday with the update as soon as you can.

Cheering you on!

Byroney
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance - Phyllis Diller

crescent0513 responded:
Marla-
I am so thrilled for you!!!!....I understand taking it as it comes, I will be sending lots of prayers your way. Remember keep doing good things for yourself (maybe DH could send you to get a pedi and they can rub your feet too :D)...can't wait to hear your next beta...oh how exciting!!!

Heather

KOOPERSMOM responded:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY Marla! I am so excited for you. I have't lurked much since you posted saying all hpt's were NEG and now, to my pleasant surprise, you got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if you remember, but my beta's with DS and my 2nd IVF (m/c) were both 44 and this time (FET) it was only 68! I think 74 is great!

Let DH pamper you and have a relaxing weekend.

Can't wait to hear your beta on Monday!!
Sarah(36), DH(35), IVF/ICSI 1 DS-Kooper(2 years), IVF/ICSI 2 BFP with M/C at 9.5 weeks. IVF3 BFN. FET 3/4/11 1 hatching blast.

cacahead27 responded:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you! I will be thinking sticky thoughts for you all weekend. I had a feeling that those neg HPTs were wrong. Congratulations!
Sarah(27) DH(28): 2 failed IUIs; 1 failed IVF; BFP from an FET; b/g twins born at 35w6d

brookelovettc responded:
Congrats!!!! :)
Me(29) DH(29) TTC since 2008. Started seeing RE May 2010 and IF testing. DH=mild MFIF. Me= DOR, endometriomas both ovaries. 3C w/Clomid=BFN. IVF/ICSI Feb 2011, BFP=chemical.

Susan1777 responded:
CONGRATULATIONS MARLA (yes, I'm yelling, lol)!!!!! That's AWESOME news!!! I'm sorry the hpt's messed w/ you like that, but I'm sooo happy for you that you were able to be pleasantly surprised.
Can totally understand one day at a time, so we'll all just leap to cloud 9 for you!!!!
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.

leji1 responded:
HURRAY MARLA!!! I am truly happy for you and hope that this is the final chapter to your long journey. Wishing you all the best!!!
Ellie 32,DH 33 low morph,TTC 3yrs,9/09-12/09 3 Clomid/IUI BFN, 4/10 IVF/ICSI 1 Chemical,7/10 FET BFN,11/10 IVF/ICSI/AH 2 BFN, 3/11 cancelled FET,5/11 IVF/ICSI 3

JakeFan2 responded:
Major congrats!!! I am so happy to see this post!

Remember, it's the doubling rise that counts not so much where you start. Your guy just could have been floating around and enjoying the waves that he forgot to set up camp!! I know that you will be cautiously optimistic because, like most of us, the IF rollercoaster has tricked us before. I'm still hoping, praying and happy dancin' so another great number comes on Monday!!

BTW--TRIGS
DS's first beta was 50...he is 5 now.

(((Marla and embryo)))

RunJessicaRun responded:
yeah marla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited to see your post.

I know the number isn't as high as you'd like but this is a HUGE step forward. I can't wait to see your number on Monday.
:-)
Jessica (35) DH (38)TTC since 11/08;ALL CYCLES BFN 2009:3 IUIs 2010:IVF1 3/10 BFN, IVF2 5/10 BFN; new RE, IVF3 11/10 BFN crappy eggs; both REs recommend donor eggs taking a break to decide next

hoping4ourfirst1 responded:
That's an awesome number! Mine was only 81 the first beta I had and I was pregnant with twins! CONGRATS!! YEAH! I am so happy for you.
KIm

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 3 years, started infertility workup after 1 year. Can't find anything wrong with me or DH, other than a 1 slightly low progesterone level....More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.