Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Does anyone know about HAN IVF in PA
pakhi82 posted:
hello friends
I am looking for some information about HAN IVF in PA as I am trying to conceive for more than 3 years.I am now kind of desperate but since IVF is a very costly treatment for me so trying to search hospitals where it can be affordable for and so while searching the web I got this website HAN IVF in Pennsylvania.But I am not getting any reviews about them so if anyone could tell me anything about them it would be great help .

mamacrabb responded:
I looked into HAN as well. They are part of the Crozer Healthcare System which has a wonderful reputation. Their prices seem reasonable as well. If we had to pay completely out of pocket, we would have went with them. For my age group, their success rates were comparable to other places we looked into. We ended up going with a shared donor program at another clinic to cut back on costs. Good luck to you.
Alicia (27) DH (27) Endometriosis and tubal factor -------- DD 5/2003 DS M/C 2/2006 DD 11/2006 IVF 1: ER 5/19 ET 5/22; 2 3dt; 2 frosties! Beta 6/3 http://consumedbyendo.blogspot.com/

tati316 responded:
Hi, I am also looking into HAN IVF and was wndering if you decided to go through with them and if you have any information you can share?
Thanks

sudan responded:
I am also looking into HAN IVF, did you use them? Cloud let me know ?

Thanks

sudan replied to mamacrabb's response:
I know you said you had looked in to HAN , but end going with a shared donor program . Which clinic did you use to cut cost back. Please let me know.

Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Bonnie, my DH and I have been TTC for over 18 months. I have PCOS and thyroid issues. Been on metformin since August. Going to the RE on De...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.