Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
(((HUGS))) Marla wherever you are...
Susan1777 posted:
I hope you're just hiding out w/ the good news; but just wanted you to know we're thinking of you and here for you.
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.  
FirstPrevious12NextLast

booklvr04 responded:
lurking...

Me too! I've been thinking of you!

jlhill88 responded:
Thinking of you Marla! ((((((HUGS)))))))
Jennifer(23) DH(25), TTC over 2 years for our first child-MFIF. IVF/ICSI1-Chemical Pregnancy/1 Frostie. IVF/ICSI2- started stims, poss ER 7/22.

codysu responded:
Sending positive thoughts your way Marla! Hoping that no news is good news!
Cody (38 ) DH (45), IVF w ICSI AH 11/10, M/C 12/10, 3 IUI's Clomid 2/11-4/11-all BFN, IUI 4 with Femara 8/11

crescent0513 responded:
Lurking...

Me too! Wishing you all the best Marla!

Heather

no1phillygirl responded:
Thanks guys! You are so thoughtful! No news is good news!!
Marla 41 DH 31 10/08 BFP m/c 11/08 6/09 RE (stage 2 endo) ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09 ivf2 2/10 BFP cvs 13wks trisomy(d

codysu replied to no1phillygirl's response:
YEA MARLA! That is so awesome, I am so happy for you! Stick baby stick!
Cody (38 ) DH (45), IVF w ICSI AH 11/10, M/C 12/10, 3 IUI's Clomid 2/11-4/11-all BFN, IUI 4 with Femara 8/11

AprilCB replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Marla, so glad to not hear from you! Praying this is your keeper. Not entirely sure when you can start talking about it, but I hope you'll get to move to PAIF before I graduate! Thinking of you.
Don't give up hope, it can work! Cherie TTC 5 years, 3IUIs, 2 fresh IVFs,1 FET, EDD 11/1/11.

cacahead27 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
So happy to hear your no news, Marla! I felt like I was stalking this site looking for your post. FX!
Sarah(27) DH(28): 2 failed IUIs; 1 failed IVF; BFP from an FET; b/g twins born at 35w6d

Susan1777 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
:) :) :) :) :) So glad we're not talking about it!!!!!!
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.

booklvr04 replied to Susan1777's response:
No news is wonderful! I LOVE no news!!!

brookelovettc replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Awesome! FX
Me(29) DH(29) TTC since 2008. Started seeing RE May 2010 and IF testing. DH=mild MFIF. Me= DOR, endometriomas both ovaries. 3C w/Clomid=BFN. IVF/ICSI Feb 2011, BFP=chemical.

jlhill88 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
I am so happy for you Marla! I am praying everything will continue to go well for you.

Jennifer
Jennifer(23) DH(25), TTC over 2 years for our first child-MFIF. IVF/ICSI1-Chemical Pregnancy/1 Frostie. IVF/ICSI2-Transfered 2 day 5 blasts. BETA 8/10.

Erica0708 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
No news is great! :-) So happy for you and praying that all goes well! Take care of yourself!!!!!

crescent0513 responded:
lurking...

This is the best no news ever!...Keeping you in my prayers Marla. Can't wait for your posts when you and DH are ready to share...as always, best to you!

Heather

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH (31) and I (35) have been TTC for over 3 years now and we suffer from MFIF and bad eggs. I have an 12 year old son from a previous relationship and...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.