Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
TRIGS
RunJessicaRun posted:
[TRIGGER] Hi all, I wanted to give an update of my donor egg cycle.

My transfer was 8/7. I POAS on 8/14 and it was BFP! My first beta was 8/17 and it was 497, 2nd beta was 8/19 = 966. My first u/s is 8/29.

This was my first BFP ever. I've never once even had a positive POAS in 3 yrs of TTC - 3 IUIs and 3 IVFs.

I know there is still a long road ahead, but I am celebrating one day at a time.
Jessica (35) DH (38)TTC since 11/08,ALL CYCLES BFN
2009:3 IUIs
2010:IVF1 3/10 BFN, IVF2 5/10 BFN; new RE, IVF3 11/10 BFN
crappy eggs,3 REs recommend donor egg
2011: 8/11 donor egg transfer
FirstPrevious12NextLast

AprilCB responded:
lurking...

Jessica I am so happy for you! Those are great numbers, prepare yourself for that US, it just might be twins! I remember seeing the yolk sack and HB for the 1st time and I just started crying I was so happy! Can't wait to see you on PAIF!
Don't give up hope, it can work! Cherie TTC 5 years, 3IUIs, 2 fresh IVFs,1 FET, EDD 11/1/11.

SaraBella85 responded:
lurking...

Jessica I am so happy to see this! Congratulations! Just a little over a week until your u/s! I get what you mean about the BFP. I never ever saw one either in over two years until our IVF. It's an amazing thing to realize your body IS capable of producing the pregnancy hormone. Please update and good luck!
Sara (25); DH (27); TTC 1 since 08/08. MFIF and endo; IUI = BFN; began IVF meds on 11/18; ER on 12/9; Transferred 2 blasts on 12/14; 8 frozen.

cacahead27 responded:
AMAZING!!!
Sarah(27) DH(28): 2 failed IUIs; 1 failed IVF; BFP from an FET; b/g twins born at 35w6d

Bamahome responded:
Fantastic news! I know you must be over the moon with joy. It is so great to see positive results after so many struggles. Thanks for the encouragement!

bbloomston responded:
oh CONGRATULATIONS!!! what an exciting update. so happy for you and your growing family!!!

kzim517 responded:
Jessica, that is fantastic news! You go ahead and celebrate, it has been a long road and you deserve it!
Kari (30), DH (32), little miracles DS born 12/09, foster son 12/10. Low FSH, low progesterone, DH low morph. clomid/IUI March `11 BFN. Three cancelled cycles due to cysts. Femara/IUI June `11...

jlhill88 responded:
WooHoo!!! Jessica, I am doing the happy dance for you! Let us know how the u/s goes. I am praying that everything will continue to go well for you.
Jennifer(23) DH(25), TTC since 2009-MFIF. IVF/ICSI1-Chemical Pregnancy/1 Frostie. IVF/ICSI2-Transfered 2 day 5 blasts. BETA 8/5= 194. BETA 8/10= 1590. BETA 8/16= 5000 . U/S shows 2 little sacs!

booklvr04 replied to jlhill88's response:
YAY YAY YAY!!!! This just made my day!!!! I am SO happy for you Jessica! Many prayers heading your way!!!

nordygirl33 responded:
congrats Jessica so happy for you:)

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Wow, that is such fantastic news, Jessica! I am absolutely thrilled for you.

Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months,

Byroney
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance - Phyllis Diller

KL0124 responded:
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

baby1298 responded:
Congrats Jessica!!!!

Yay! This is awesome news! I was just lurking randomly and seen you finally got your BFP!

crescent0513 responded:
Lurking...

Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you!

Heather

sarahw00621 responded:
  • lurking*

Jessica!! I'm sooo happy for you! WOOHOO!! H&H 9 months to you

• Spotlight: Member Stories

Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years - 7 rounds of Clomid - Laparoscopy for endo & ovarian cysts (8/2011) - 2 rounds of Femara - IUI = BFN (9/2012) - IV...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
    2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    54 of 55 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.