Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Got my Answer! {TRIGS}
nicram8683 posted:
[TRIGGER] Just got a call from the RE office and its a BFP!!! I go back in on Monday morning for another beta to make sure the levels are rising!!! I can not believe it! I had really thought that this moment might never come, but here it is. Dont ever give up hope because it will happen for everyone!!
Baby dust to EVERYONE!!

nordygirl33 responded:
I am beyond happy for you and wish you all the best. Keep me posted and congrats. I can only imagine how happy you must be and you deserve it!!!

nicram8683 replied to nordygirl33's response:
Thank you so much!! I will let you know how things go & I am so sure this will be your month with those injectables. I am so happy & still in shock.

keshai responded:
Congratulation!!!

codysu responded:
congrats! that is great news!
Cody (38 ) DH (45), IVF w ICSI AH 11/10, M/C 12/10, 4 IUI's-all BFN, IVF w ICSI AH Nov-11

nordygirl33 replied to nicram8683's response:
Thank you so much:) I hope you are right. I would be in shock too, go celebrate this weekend. When do you go to the Dr. again?

Yayyyyyyyyy exciting!

Bamahome responded:
YAY!!! Congratulations. This is fabulous news and I know that you must have a permanent smile on your face. Thank you for sharing with all of us & encouraging us.

nicram8683 replied to nordygirl33's response:
I go back on Monday morning for another beta so they can make sure they are rising properly. Based on my lmp my due date will be 5/20/12. Its crazy because my brother & I are 8 years apart, and my daughter will be 8 when this baby is born

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations, Nicole! Hope you get a big increase when they repeat the beta on Monday.

Byroney
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance - Phyllis Diller

codysu replied to nicram8683's response:
Thinking of you today. Sending you positive thoughts today for your beta...
Cody (38 ) DH (45), IVF w ICSI AH 11/10, M/C 12/10, 4 IUI's-all BFN, IVF w ICSI AH Nov-11

nordygirl33 replied to nicram8683's response:
Hope your doing well and this is so exciting:) Hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

-Amanda (27) DH (31) TTC since 2/10 Clomid (50, 100, 150mg) OPK all neg RE 12/10 Femara 1/11 and no eggs larger than 8 mm. Follistim 2/11 with TRIGGER...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.