Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Hello everyone I really need some HELP!
keshai posted:
Dh and I have been TTC for about 4 years now .We have some male and female fertility issues. I have PCOS and he has abnormal semen. We are waiting on AF to come so i may go in for my day 2 blood test to proceed with our IVF procedure. Now this is the problem , even though I have irregular period AF came the months before now ontime with out medication. Now 3 months later and no AF ,thats stressing when thats all we are waiting on to go ahead. In August I had spotting for 5 day , nothing much so i did not go in to the RE. (because it did not look like it was AF) OK ...on sept. 9th Friday I saw spotting again when I was at work. Went home showed DH and we saw Nothing! (weird) because that never happened before! Made an appointment to see the OBGyn on saturday ..woke up Nothing! about to leave for the appointment about 12 noon guess who ? yup! AF came, not just spotting but AF.(now im confuse) So i cancelled the appointment hoping just to go in first thing monday for my 2nd day blood test at the RE office. Went ,took a shower ,DH and I so excited to see AF . 2hours later NOTHING! clean no spots Nothing ..NO more AF
now what the hell is going on ? this has never happened to me before ,never spotted before always had a full 5 days period. should I still go in to the RE's office on monday even though there is no more AF?? should I take a pregnancy test even though i saw no period for 3 months? I really don't know what to do ,can someone please HELP! THANKS.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Keshai!

Did you decide to see your RE today? If so, how did it go?

Hope you got some answers,

Byroney
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance - Phyllis Diller

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me -24- not ovulating on my own. DH -28- SA completly normal! Average cycle - 31 days. TTC our 1st since November 2009. Referred to a RE in 2011. His...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.