Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
*^* Weekly Update 11/30/11 *^*
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Howdy Ladies!

This weekly list is not meant to take place of your wonderful posts and updates, but just to let others know where you are in your TTC journey--especially for those who've just arrived here and are on unfamiliar shores.

***Now in Two Parts. Graduates are in Part 2 Below!***

Becky (Beckyatmoms)
Took last BCP this morning! Go in for US and bloodwork tomorrow and start stims on Saturday. Estimated ER 12/3. This is a new protocol for me so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for better quality embryos!

Candice (CandiceF83)
2nd IUI 11/26. Husband has 5mill good swimmers. Had brown discharge after. Could be old blood. Went away. Having some cramping today. Going to check my pro levels 12/1 (my b-day) I go back to the doctor for a preg test on 12/9. Staying faithful and calm.

Cassy (livelaughmoe)
IUI on Monday 11/28, then 2WW, using progesterone this time. Gosh that HCG injection burns going in!

Danielle (moselyd36)
FET 12/15...Beta 12/25. Yikes!!

Erica (Erica0708)
FET on 7/25. Beta 8/8 - Chemical pg.

Hoping4thebest11 (hoping4thebest11)
I officially switch insurance plans as of January 1. I made a Drs appt for January 4th which is coincidentally the projected 1st day of my cycle so the hope is for IVF in January.

Kate (frankfortkate)
We actually did get into the September adoption group! We're 3 weeks in. Starting to work on the mounds of paperwork and the scrapbook to show birthmothers.

KL0124 (KL0124)
Went in for u/s 11/2 and still having cyst issues, so still on bcp to help it shrink. Follow up appt on 11/28 to see if we can go ahead with IUI #1. Grrrrrrrr!

Knpete (Knpete0407)
Just finished our 2nd round of IVF. Canceled cycle, didnt respond well to meds. Same thing happened first time.

Kristin (ksay6306)
Went in for baseline US for IUI #3 and the cycle is a no go. I have 6 cysts (3 on each side). At this point (7/18) we are done with any treatments and we are going to start paying off our debt and saving. We plan on re-evaluating the beginning of next year to see if we could still do IUI or IVF and then go from there.

Lindsy (lindsycd)
Ultrasound 12/2; IUI 12/3; TWW until 12/17; I'm hoping for an early gift!

Von (Von66)
IVF. 7 follicles, hopefully at least 4-5 retrieved. Scheduled for 6/4. Due to my age (44) I know chances are low, but hoping for the best.

*****Continue on to Part Two Below! *****
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance - Phyllis Diller

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
******** Part Two--Graduates **********

Alicia (mamacrabb)
5/30 BFP! 9/20 Update: Boy and Girl twins, now 20 weeks. Best of luck to every here. Thank you for all of your support.

Canwedothis (canwedothis)
10/13/11 BFP! Had my first ultrasound yesterday (10/31) at 6wks5days and got to see and hear heartbeats for our twins!! We are so excited! EDD is 6/21/12.

Cody (codysu)
BFP 11/11/11. Had our first u/s on 12/1. We have one healthy baby with a hb of 115bpm and another sac with a yolk sac but no fetal pole or hb. I go back next week to see if this 2nd one develops. It could be a vanishing twin.

Courtney (BabyParks)
Got a BFP on 11/12/11! First ultrasound 11-28 and saw one sac. Go back in 2 weeks to hear and see heartbeat. Everything looked great. I measure right at 6 weeks!

Ellie (leji1)
I'm 6wks 2d pregnant. I underwent natural cycle FET (which I highly recommend!) on 10/23 and got a BFP on 11/1...of 842!! We transferred two embryos and our last u/s a week ago showed 2 healthy sacs.
We go back tomorrow (11/17) to see if there is a heartbeat. Based on the nausea I've been having, I'm expecting to see our babies grow! Still cautiously optimistic though...haven't told anyone yet but are hoping to break the news to our parents before Christmas.

Jen (jlm76)
BFP (July)! Had my first u/s yesterday...twins! Two great heartbeats. Best of luck, ladies! I'll be thinking of you lots and checking in to see how everyone's doing. (19 weeks along as of 9/19)

Jennifer (jlhill88)
First u/s this morning (8/16) and we saw 2 sacs with yolk sacs! RE said my EDD is 4/12/12.

Kari (kzim517)
1st Ultrasound (7/13) went great. Repeat in 2 weeks and hope to see heartbeat.

Kerri (KLC1018)
BFP 7/08! Had our NT Test on Thursday (8/25/11) and everything is great! I'm actually ahead of schedule developmentally, at 12w4d today. I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who provided support on here and I will still be lurking and hoping for lots more BFPs across the board!

Koolie (Koolie1978)
BFP June 8th!

Marla (no1phillygirl)
FET done 7/20.12 weeks as of 9/23/11. 1st baby due date 4/5/12!!

Mary (FrenchBulldogMom)
11/09 BFP! Rechecking Betas on 11/11.

Maybebaby (maybebaby30)
The 2ww is over from the IUI and I got a positive pregnancy test!! Did blood work yesterday and she said my number was 264. I have an u/s on the 29th (of August).

Nicole (nicram8683)
Well I did get another BFP on a hpt (10/20). After a 5 day bed rest last week, things are looking good. Next appt is Tues 11/8 where we hope to hear the heartbeat!

Nicole (nordygirl33)
I got my BFP this past Friday 9/30. 1st Beta 1209! Twins!! Ultrasound 10/19.

Anyone else who'd like to be added in or has updates, just post in this thread and I'll catch them for next week. There are lots of exciting updates with stims, ERs, and 2WWs in store for November--hoping for a bunch more BFPs!

Byroney

codysu replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Had our first u/s on 12/1. We have one healthy baby with a hb of 115bpm and another sac with a yolk sac but no fetal pole or hb. I go back next week to see if this 2nd one develops. It could be a vanishing twin.
Cody (38 ) DH (45), IVF w ICSI AH 11/10, M/C 12/10, 4 IUI's-all BFN, starting stims for IVF 2 Oct 19th

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to codysu's response:
Hello Cody and thanks for the update!

I hope at the next appointment the second twin has developed a heartbeat, too.

Byroney

KL0124 responded:
Everything was clear on 11/28 and we went ahead with femara, ovidrel and then an iui 12/9. Starting the 2ww with progesterone. We get to find out the Friday before Christmas if this is it.
Kris (29) DH (31) DD (3) 7 angels, mild MF and FF IF, SHG 9/13 was clear, starting Femara, trigger shot and progesterone with IUI in October.

leji1 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Now at exactly 10wks. Had first OB appt. and all looks good. Will see the perinatologist at the end of the month. I definitely feel less nausea than in previous weeks. My appetite has increased exponentially! I can't eat enough it seems.

I think I'm finally comfortable enough to move over to PAIF. This board has been truly a wonderful source of support over the last year and a half. I know many of the ladies that were on here with me previously have already delivered or are on PAIF. I hope that there's many more BFPs on the way.
Ellie 32,DH 33 low morph,TTC 3yrs,9/09-12/09 3 Clomid/IUI BFN, 4/10 IVF/ICSI 1 Chemical,7/10 FET BFN,11/10 IVF/ICSI/AH 2 BFN, 3/11 cancelled FET,5/11 IVF/ICSI 3

BabyParks replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Courtney(babyparks)- Ultrasound 12-13-11 and heartbeat was 176! Everything looks great. I am 8 weeks!

livelaughmoe replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Taking a break from TTC after BFN last week, vacation to Jamaica in January! Seeing our 3rd doctor, Dr. Malo, a RE, in Minneapolis on December 21st. Looking for some answers!
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 3.5 years finally got our BFP October 12th,2009 after 1 attempt of IVF. Baby boy twins born May 2010.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.