Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Farewell Byroney and Welcome Olivia!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello Everyone!

I'm moving to a new position and so I won't be your moderator any longer. I leave you in the good hands of Olivia, who has been here even longer than my four years.

I want to send my everlasting thoughts of support to all of you. The genuine caring and compassion shared in this community has awed and humbled me. Between this community and the TTC 12 Months community, I have watched over 85 women graduate into pregnancy.

So always keep that hope that you'll be the next BFP (Big Fat Pregnant on your pregnancy test)!

Cheering you on always,

Byroney
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance - Phyllis Diller

livelaughmoe responded:
Sad to see you go! Thanks for all your support. Welcome Olivia
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

att76 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
livelaughmoe, I was just reading your signiture and noticed that you did IUI. I am doing IUI (first round) in December and was just wondering how it was. My husband is going with me only because I want him too. I think he is going to do his "business" at home and then we will go to the clinic. So I guess I was just wondering how the experience was? Any suggestions about getting ready for it?

lindsycd replied to att76's response:
Congratulations and thank you for the kind words Byroney!!

ATT: I just got home from my first IUI. I made DH join. He did his business at the clinic, we went to breakfast then they did my procedure. DH was in the room. The experience was clinical. Like a pap or the HSG. Nothing amazing or horrible. I would just relax. We went to a nice dinner last night and I had my last glass of wine for awhile. Good luck!!!

att76 replied to lindsycd's response:
Thanks! Its nice to know other woman's experiences with this. Thanks for the advice!
Good luck with your 2ww!!!

Keep me posted!

lindsycd replied to att76's response:
I agree. Let me know how things progress with you! I'll be looking for distractions over the 2WW.

att76 replied to lindsycd's response:
I will let you know how it goes. I go in on Dec. 12th for the u/s and to get the shot for ovulation and then do the IUI on the 14th. Let me know how things go for you!!! Try not to think about it!! Ha Ha, easier said then done!!!!!!!!!!!

codysu responded:
Best of luck Byroney! We will miss you!!
Cody (38 ) DH (45), IVF w ICSI AH 11/10, M/C 12/10, 4 IUI's-all BFN, starting stims for IVF 2 Oct 19th

nicram8683 responded:
Byroney just wanted to stop in and say thank you for all the support you offered to me & the other ladies here. So sad to see you go but glad that you are off to bigger & better things. Best of luck to you!

Olivia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome. As Byroney said, I have been here for a LONG time, so I have worked most of these communities at one time or another.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. Let me know if you need anything. I'll be here.

Take care,
Olivia

no1phillygirl responded:
Byroney,

I wanted to stop by and thank you so much for all of your support that you have given to me and the other ladies. I really appreciate it. Good luck on your new position. Welcome Olivia!
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy(d

livelaughmoe replied to Olivia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Olivia, are you going to do the weekly update, like Byroney did. It was really nice to stay caught up on where everyone is?
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

BabyParks responded:
Really will miss seeing you. Thank you for all your support throughout this whole process. You will be missed greatly!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Heather 40! OMG how did I get to be 40??? TTC for 8 months. Diagnosed 10/10 DOR. No issues with partner SS.natual pregnancy 9/9 chemical, tried methot...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.