Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
TRIGS - First US
beckyatmoms posted:
It's twins! At least for now. There were two sacks, both with yolk sacs in them. One was measuring 5 weeks 5 days (which is what I am today) and the other was 5 weeks 3 days. The doctor told us that in 20% of twin pregnancies one will vanish. I go back on 1/6 to hopefully hear heartbeats!
Becky (35) DH (31) TTC for over 3 years. MFIF DS(11) DD(5)
IVF1 (Long Lupron) 3/10 BFN
IVF2 (Long Lupron) 2/11 BFN
IVF3 (Antagonist) BFP!!!
BETA 1 - 285
BETA 2 - 813
BETA 3 - 2474

mosleyd36 responded:
Congrats, Becky! That is exciting! We are just about a week apart. I am 4 weeks 4 days today. I can't wait for my ultrasound as well!
Danielle (30) DH (32)...TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF/ICSI 1 9/10...BFN. IVF/ICSI/AH 2 9/11..BFP, m/c 9 weeks.

no1phillygirl responded:
Wow Congrats!!! Another twin announcement that is crazy!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear about the 1/6 u/s. Take care.
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy(d

lindsycd responded:
Awesome!!! Congratulations!

booklvr04 replied to lindsycd's response:
lurking...

Congratulations!!! Woo Hoo! So happy for you!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Omg more twins!!! I was so afraid of vanishing twins but both of mine are still there. I'll be praying for you!!! I'm 11w2d and I had an ultrasound on Tuesday. It was so weird to see the babies moving. They were wiggling, waving their arms, and moving like crazy.

I know you're so excited about the next ultrasound. Hearing the heartbeats will be awesome.
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1 Oct , TWINS!!!!

beckyatmoms replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
How have you been feeling? I haven't really been sick Just a general crappy feeling. I'm just wondering because I keep reading that the "morning sickness" is much worse when your carrying twins...
Becky (35) DH (31) TTC for over 3 years. MFIF DS(11) DD(5)
IVF1 (Long Lupron) 3/10 BFN
IVF2 (Long Lupron) 2/11 BFN
IVF3 (Antagonist) BFP!!!
BETA 1 - 285
BETA 2 - 813
BETA 3 - 2474

FrenchBulldogMom replied to beckyatmoms's response:
I didn't start getting morning sickness until about 7 weeks. Then I started getting sick pretty much every day, all day. I had to take 2 Zofrans yesterday but I usually only have to take 1 a day. I can't eat an adult serving of food; I have to eat a kid's size. My twin book said that some moms have to drink Ensure or Boost while they're pregnant if they can't eat enough or keep enough food down.
I've been having really weird, vivid dreams. I'm tired all the time. Most of the time, after a nap and/or a nausea pill, I feel halfway human.

You might be one of the lucky minority that doesn't get morning sickness at all. If you do get it, the next couple of weeks is when it might start. Keep us posted!
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1 Oct , TWINS!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lov...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.