Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
TRIGS - 2nd US
beckyatmoms posted:
Just got back from my 2nd US. We heard both heartbeats! The smaller one was 125 and the bigger one was 135. One is measuring 6 weeks 6 days and the other is 7 weeks 2 days. I am 7 weeks 1 day right now.

I have always heard that your chance for miscarriage goes down significantly after you hear heartbeats so I'm feeling a bit better, although I know we are not out of the woods yet.

I am really starting to suffer from "all day" sickness now. Bad headaches. I go back on 1/18 for my final US and if everything is good they will release me to my OB.
Becky (35) DH (31) TTC for over 3 years. MFIF DS(11) DD(5)
IVF1 (Long Lupron) 3/10 BFN
IVF2 (Long Lupron) 2/11 BFN
IVF3 (Antagonist) BFP!!!
BETA 1 - 285
BETA 2 - 813
BETA 3 - 2474. TWINS!!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Yay! So glad to hear that you heard the heartbeats.
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1 Oct , TWINS!!!!

mosleyd36 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Yay for heartbeats! I can't wait for mine! Congrats!
Danielle (30) DH (32)...TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF.
IVF/ICSI 1 9/10...BFN.
IVF/ICSI/AH 2 9/11..BFP, m/c 9 weeks.
FET 12/15/11...BFP. Beta 1-103, Beta 2-460! Beta 3-6325!

Zippora responded:
I'm so excited for you! I hope I have the same great (twin) luck. Keep us posted (and inspired). I'm hoping to start my IVF treatment very soon.

booklvr04 replied to Zippora's response:
Yay! Congratulations! So exciting! Hope you feel better quickly!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Sarah. I'm 31, a happily married SAHM to my son who was born 7/24/09. DS was conceived after 2 years via IVF/ICSI/FET. We're dealing w...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.