Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Looking for pharmacy for the best price on IVF Meds
Zippora posted:
I will be taking Antagon/Menopur/Bravelle. Has anyone ever used TownDrugStore.com?

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I used Successmeds.com for my Bravelle, Menopur, and Lupron. They let us set up a payment plan. We did 3 equal payments over 3 months. I think our meds cost about $3k.
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1 Oct , TWINS!!!!

Zippora replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Thank you for the information, FrenchBulldogMom. My doctor said IVFMeds.com is the only overseas pharmacy he would use, so I will give them a try. I will keep SuccessMeds in mind for future treatments. Thanks, again.

saracn responded:
I ordered from towndrugstore.com and was very satisfied. They were honest and very helpful and the treatment worked! Highly recommended.

KL0124 responded:
I ordered from Freedom Fertility and they looked into coupons and programs and everything else to save me over $1,000, which was better than the other pharmacies. My drug costs were high, but it was for 12 different meds for me and one for DH. Menopur is one of them and it was at $73/ vial. Good luck!
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count
IUI 1 m/c
IUI 2

Quetzal replied to saracn's response:
saracn,looking at the fact that you ordered the drugs from towndrugstore.com 10 months ago, was there any weirdness in the packaging etc. similarity to previous packages. any information would help. Thank you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are 33 and took 2-3 years to conceive our son. We have unexplained infertility. Now, we are trying to conceive a second child. So far...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.