Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Aspirin, HSG test, still no AF... Confused?
Mercerswife posted:
Hey ladies, I was just wondering if anyone else was told to start taking an aspirin a day? I've read most ppl take baby aspirin but my doc wants me to take 325mg a day and hasn't done his own blood workup on me yet either... He also upped the dsg of clomid to 100mg a day, which I O'd on 50mg so I'm a little confused about that too. I already had a 32-38 day cycle and he said it should shorten my LP anyone know if this is true? I O around day 19-21 and he wants it to be day 14... I am completely healthy and never had any major health problems other than two cysts in my wrist and a cyst on my ovary that disappeared in 6mo. So he's doing a blood workup with me fasting next wk, then a HSG test whenever AF decides to come. I've taken 3 pt this wk and all BFN's but he said it's still probably too early, so I'm driving myself nuts here... I got pg in Oct. and m/c nov at 6wks, so I know at least one tube is open, but he still wants to do the HSG. Then progesterone tests days 23-26. I'm going to take another pt on Monday and pray for the best but having no symptoms of AF or being pg I rly don't know what to think... Anyone?
Lacey-24 DH 25, TTC 1, 2 m/c Round4 Clomid

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
My doctor put me on baby aspirin during my IVF cycle. I took it for a few months. I think it's a common part of a lot of treatment plans.

Have you had your HSG yet?
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1: Twins due in June!!!

Mercerswife replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
No, I have an HSG scheduled on the 15th. I'm not excited about that but the doc seems optimistic. I'm worried they won't find anything abnormal and of course worry I'll have another m/c in which case they're like we'll treat you for that if that happens.
Lacey-24 DH 25, TTC 1, 2 m/c Round4 Clomid

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (28) DH (29). Married 2008. dx PCOS 2009. TTC 2010. 3 rounds of Clomid-no response. Currently Menupor with IUI scheduled soon?

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.