Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Our update :)
batchk posted:
We got our most recent reports from RE Thank goodness the RE talked us into SA freeze& thaw&bank 5 vials for our upcoming ICSI IVF cycle! He was very nervous given DH's # were so poor last time and he was concerned there would not be enough on this ER day. So we agreed and did it. Thank goodness because DH's # were worse now. SA 3.6mill, 1%morph, 48%motility. Jeepers those #'s stink, lol. But on the veeeery bright side our insurance automatically authorized us for 2 ICSI IVF cycles.

My E2 (day 3 bloods) are exactly what the were 7yrs ago. They will go with the same med/map as last IVF w/dd&angel twin. I hope its a really educated guess and we don't need to tweak to much during the cycle. This is also exciting for me because I kept a really great diary of all our previous cycles and can gauge everything from last time! I would recommend it to anyone ever going through med cycles. I kept daily weight, blood levels, any/all med reactions, med changes, time&dose, next step after RN/RE call, u/s results, bw results, and wks since last period. It's been a long time since we last did this so I'm living by this "bad larry" right now.

So we are waiting for AF (eta 2/22) and we have a 21 day Lupron start. I'm sooooooooo excited!! Oh, and we have told NO ONE! So different from 7yrs ago. Everyone thinks we were 1 & done

baby dust and best wishes!
Me(33)Dh(34)married 12yrs
dx 01 severe male factor
15yr natural ttc
07/04 IUI W/Clomid
10/04 ICSI IVF fail
1/05 ICSI IVF twin preg- 1twin miscarriage 10wk- 1dd born 10/05
trying again!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are 33 and took 2-3 years to conceive our son. We have unexplained infertility. Now, we are trying to conceive a second child. So far...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.