Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
AF arrived, commence happy dance
batchk posted:
And we're off! The witch arrived today 2/17 instead of her due date of 2/22. Our meds are ordered for our ICSI/IVF cycle and will arrive Wednesday of next week. First bloods scheduled for 3/8 and Lupron to begin the next day. Ahhhh breathe. I'm really not looking forward to my butt hurting from the injections, in fact I'm dreading it, but it is what it is ER looks to be approx 3/30 and ET 4/2.
Me(33)Dh(34)married 12yrs
dx 01 severe male factor
15yr natural ttc
07/04 IUI W/Clomid
10/04 ICSI IVF fail
1/05 ICSI IVF twin preg- 1twin miscarriage 10wk- 1dd born 10/05
trying again!

jon3brn responded:
I feel your excitement. AF arrived for me today at my surprise. It "was" cycle day 22, which is two days earlier than what it came last month on bcp. Kind of in shock, but ready to find out what this month will hold. This will be my 3rd time trying to cycle, but havent been able due to the number of cysts the first time and the size of the cysts the second time.

I hope this cycle for you is successful and provides you and your family with the miracle you have been waiting for. When you do the injections, do you ice the area first?
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan. 2012 BC for one cycle due to cysts, 1 IUI attempt Feb. 2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married since 2003 and have been trying for a baby since 2004. I recently lost over 80 pounds, while DH was in Iraq, and when he...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.