Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
UPDATE THREAD 02/20/2012
lindsycd posted:
Hello friends:

Please use this thread to tell everyone your status, i.e. where you are in your cycle, what meds you've taken, things that make this cycle different, and what procedures you're undergoing. It's a nice reference for everyone!

Good luck and baby dust to all!
xo
Me 33; DH 37;TTC 2.5 years; MFIF low morphology.
First IUI 12/03/2011 = BFN
Second IUI 02/01/2012 = BFN.

lindsycd responded:
CD 3 on our third IUI round. I'm not sure what the doctor will prescribe this time.

deliela999 responded:
4 cycles of clomid all BFN, HSG and SA fine, first RE appointment 2/10. I'm currently rounding up meds to start femara/gonal-f/HCG trigger. AF should arrive the first week of March.

lindsycd replied to deliela999's response:
I just got my plan: Femara, Menopur, and an HCG trigger. I do not look forward to a shot every night.

att76 responded:
I am waiting patiently to see if AF will show. I did the 3rd IUI attempt this month. I have been on clomid with HCG trigger shots for all 3 IUIs.
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11), First round IUI 12/14/11--BFN, Second round IUI 1/10/12, 3rd round IUI 2/9, will know by 2/23

livelaughmoe responded:
On 7th round, 3rd IUI attempt. Today is 2days past IUI, 12 more days till the verdict. Femara, HCG trigger, estradiol, progesterone vag suppositories.
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

att76 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
So how did your IUI go? Did you have any cramping? I didn't this last time or I should say minimal cramping. I am on CD 28 and AF is suppose to show any day. I took a pg test--BFN, but I think I might try another one, the other one was pretty cheap.

Well good luck and keep us posted.
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11), First round IUI 12/14/11--BFN, Second round IUI 1/10/12, 3rd round IUI 2/9, will know by 2/23

bbloomston replied to att76's response:
Hi Everyone. I'm in 2nd month of waiting for cysts to go away so we can go forward with 2nd IUI. I'st month I had six 30mm cysts, 3 on each side. Now just one on the right side. Doc did ultrasound last week and estradiol test. Good news is the cyst isn't producing estrogen so he says we can go forward next time, even if it's still there. This IUI will be our last try before moving to IVF- and we'll be taking a year break to save up in between. Fingers crossed for IUI success ment month!

KL0124 responded:
Went in for an IVF consult yesterday and my 30-45 min appointment turned into a 3 hour session with meetings, procedures, tests, etc. the good news is we are moving forward with IVF with as estimated ER of 3/31. The bad news is my ovaries are basically that of a 40 year old, my myoma grew until it touches the uterine lining, and waiting is a very bad thing at this point. My uterus looked great though otherwise. So with what he expects, he gives us a 50% chance. If I respond really well with lots of great eggs, he bumps it up to a 70-80% chance. So while I'm 30, my protocol (including number transferred), is that of a 40 year old. Still reeling a little. Good luck to all of you.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels, mild MF and FF IF, IUI1 m/c, 2 BFN,

Hoping4thebest11 replied to KL0124's response:
Wow kris. Honestly though that sounds very positive overall. I am routing for you!!!

I am still on 2ww. Beta is on 2/27.
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 3 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. Hoping to try IVF in 2012!

livelaughmoe replied to att76's response:
I did have cramping, and spotting the same day as IUI. Today is 4 days past IUI, and I still have cramping. Cant remember if that always happens! Best luck
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

Epalomar replied to Hoping4thebest11's response:
I'm in ur boat. But Im in my 2ww for our 4th IUI. AF due Sunday! Good luck to u!

KL0124 replied to Hoping4thebest11's response:
Can't wait to hear your amazing beta numbers that you will get on Monday. You have worked so hard for this.

Thanks for the positive. We are trying to stay that way. I'm just happy we didn't wait anymore. It was time to move forward and this should be it. Just nervous with the increased risk of multiples with increased embryos transferred.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels, mild MF and FF IF, IUI1 m/c, 2 BFN,

Hoping4thebest11 replied to KL0124's response:
Thanks so much Kris. I took s HPT this morning and I got a BFN. I of course am hoping that Mondays blood test will be positive but I'm happy I saw a negative now so if the nurse calls me on Monday with bad news, I won't breakdown at work as I won't be caught totally off guard. This was a crazy 5-6 weeks but I did learn that I'm tough and that I'm determined and that those are 2 great characteristics of a good Mom and no matter what the outcome I'm going to move forward one day closer to holding my baby. I know you feel the same way. It takes a special person to battle infertity. We'll all get to the end of it one way or another.
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 3 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. Hoping to try IVF in 2012!

Hoping4thebest11 replied to Epalomar's response:
Good luck. Iui was definitely a roller coaster of emotions as well. I did 3 of them. Wishing you a BFP! Keep us posted!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC since 01/2007 - found MFIF in 12/2007. DH had testicular biopsy and found good lil guys so they were able to freeze some!! Waiting on $$ to begin ...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.