Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
BFN- FET cycle question
Tiff1124 posted:
Well- I tested yesterday at 10dp5dt and today at 11dp5dt and it was BFN. I guess we will move on to another frozen cycle as soon as we can. We have 3 blasts and 2 morulas left. Does anyone know the protocol between frozen cycles? I'm clueless because this was my first frozen transfer. My beta isn't until Friday but I'm certain AF will arrive before then- she is starting to make her appearance.
TIA

KL0124 responded:
I'm very sorry you got a BFN. From what I've seen it depends on where you are, but 2 months seems standard. Good luck.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels, mild MF and FF IF, IUI1 m/c, 2 BFN,

Fleischman responded:
I think you need to wait wait for your next AF, so if you are in fact BFN, then you will let that run its course make your follow up appt with your RE and then discuss your next move. Thats what i have seen and heard.
Me (29) DH (42) Married 2006
IVF 1 - 10/07- BFP TWINS DS/DD, 32 weeks delivered. DD angel 18 days later.
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN
IVF 2- 3/12 FINGERS CROSSED w/PDG DHEA and CoQ10

Tiff1124 replied to Fleischman's response:
Yes, that is definitely the plan. I'm just curious how long REs usually want patients to wait between the transfers. TIA
4 Clomid cycles- 1 Angel Baby
6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11- All BFN
IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
IVF 2- 12/12 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
FET 1- 2/12 BFN
Unexplained Secondary Infertility

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 29 DH is 27 we have been ttc for 2 years. I have had thyroid problems just before ttc, had to do radioactive treatment and wait for 6 months befo...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.