Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
    BFN- FET cycle question
    Tiff1124 posted:
    Well- I tested yesterday at 10dp5dt and today at 11dp5dt and it was BFN. I guess we will move on to another frozen cycle as soon as we can. We have 3 blasts and 2 morulas left. Does anyone know the protocol between frozen cycles? I'm clueless because this was my first frozen transfer. My beta isn't until Friday but I'm certain AF will arrive before then- she is starting to make her appearance.
    TIA

KL0124 responded:
    I'm very sorry you got a BFN. From what I've seen it depends on where you are, but 2 months seems standard. Good luck.
    Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels, mild MF and FF IF, IUI1 m/c, 2 BFN,

Fleischman responded:
    I think you need to wait wait for your next AF, so if you are in fact BFN, then you will let that run its course make your follow up appt with your RE and then discuss your next move. Thats what i have seen and heard.
    Me (29) DH (42) Married 2006
    IVF 1 - 10/07- BFP TWINS DS/DD, 32 weeks delivered. DD angel 18 days later.
    FT1 - 8/10- BFN
    IVF 2- 11/10- BFN
    IVF 2- 3/12 FINGERS CROSSED w/PDG DHEA and CoQ10

Tiff1124 replied to Fleischman's response:
    Yes, that is definitely the plan. I'm just curious how long REs usually want patients to wait between the transfers. TIA
    4 Clomid cycles- 1 Angel Baby
    6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11- All BFN
    IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
    IVF 2- 12/12 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
    FET 1- 2/12 BFN
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kate (29), DH (30), one furbaby (Doberge) We've been TTC for 2 full years now. We started out with a "natural" IUI cycle. BFN. Then came...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
    A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.