Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Trying not to freak out
deliela999 posted:
DH told me last night he has to go out of town for 3 days in a few weeks. I immediately pulled out my calendar and counted days. I think it will fall toward the end of the week of BDing every other day. We would be able to BD on Tuesday, then not until Friday (and at that probably forcing it as soon as he gets home late). I told him what I was worried about and he suggested I could go with him and we could stay into the weekend. We'd have to buy my ticket and pay for the extra hotel days. I'm not sure what there is to do in Atlanta. I just don't want to spend $1000 and go through all the injections only to miss out because of this trip. I guess I'll wait for AF and ask the nurse her opinion when I schedule for my first ultrasound. At that point I'll know exactly what CD's he'll be gone. This will be my first round of treatment with the RE using femara, gonal-f, and HCG trigger.

lindsycd responded:
Go with him! There are some awesome restaurants in Atlanta. Have some nice food and stay somewhere nice and relaxing.
Me 34; DH 37;TTC 2.5 years; MFIF low morphology.
First IUI 12/03/2011 = BFN
Second IUI 02/01/2012 = BFN.
Third IUI March 2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married since June 2010. We started TTC in April of 2011. After going off B/C in March my cycle was not regulating itself. I didn&#...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.