Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
2ww- 4th IUI
Epalomar posted:
We are on IUI#4- 5 good follicles on day 10- IUI on cd 11, intercourse on cd 12. Been doing the progesterone suppositories since 2 days post IUI. Been having tender nips, bowel issues and cramping for the last week. AF suppose to arrive Sunday... Crossing our fingers. We move on to IVF if we get another BFN.. thoughts and prayers please!

jclay2011 responded:
sending you big prayers for a BFP!!!! I'm on Progesterone 200mg lozenges every 12 hours. My breasts are soooo sore and I'm tired. Do you know if this is common side effect of the progesterone? I just did first round of Femara 2.5mg and HCG trigger. I'm in the 2ww. Good luck and lots of baby dust your way:)

Epalomar replied to jclay2011's response:
Thanks! Yeah sore breasts and fatigue are side effects. I've been having mild cramping for about a week, but maybe it's gas from progesterone too...? We have been so discouraged and are praying this is the one!! AF due Sunday... Baby dust to you!!

jclay2011 replied to Epalomar's response:
Well I will send prayers your way for sure! Do you know when I would be safe to do a HPT? I have a trigger shot of HCG on 2/20/12. today is cycle day 15 for me.

My dr. Says 14 dpo to do HPT. If its neg and no AF do beta on 16 dpo

Thanks! Same to u

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH 27 ME 26 TTC 4 1/2 YEARS. MC 2009 AFTER SURPRISE BFP Totally looking forward to having others to support me that understands what I am going throug...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.