Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Beta is BFN- Planning next FET
Tiff1124 posted:
Sooooo.... as expected the nurse called to say that the beta was negative. I asked her when we can transfer again and she said that we are all set for my next cycle! So, I stop the progesterone injections and estrace today and when AF arrives we'll start prepping my lining for another FET.

Does anyone have some pointers for a successful FET? I'm looking into the possibility of adding acupressure this cycle, but I would love to hear any other ideas that you may have. Does anyone know why some people eat pineapple around transfer time? TIA

I hope it works out next time- I am getting so discouraged! We only have enough embryos for 2 more transfers and we are out of money, so in the next 2 months or so things will be over for us either way.
4 Clomid cycles- 1 Angel Baby
6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11- All BFN
IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
IVF 2- 12/12 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
FET 1- 2/12 BFN
Unexplained Secondary Infertility

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Danielle (30) and my DH, Michael (32) has MFIF. We have been married since Nov 2006. We have been TTC for 3 years with no success. Had our fir...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.