Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Implantation bleeding?
jclay2011 posted:
I'm not due to start my period until 3/9/12. I had a trigger shot on 2/20/12 of 10,000 hcg. got up to go to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a brownish/pink on the toilet paper. Took a pregnancy test and showed a very light BFP. Not sure if left over HCG or if a true possitive. Thanks

nicram8683 responded:
Lurking....... My OB told me that it disappears around 1/2 every 48 hours & not to test until 13 days after the shot to be sure that it is a true positive. So:

2/20 10000
2/22 5000
2/24 2500
2/26 1250
2/28 625
2/30 312.50 etc etc

It could be a true positive, but might be to early. You can test again in a few days and if it has gotten darker, that might be an indication that it is a true positive. Although you might want to wait it out awhile to be sure. Best wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Katie & I'm 31. My Dh is 37 we've been together 10 yrs and we have been TTC for 9 years. We suffered a very devastating ecto...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.