Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
2WW
livelaughmoe posted:
I know this is a common thread, but I really need me some 2ww buddies. I am 10piui and have cramps and tender breasts. I know that could be positive and negative, but who's with me? Had a trigger shot 12 days ago so I need to wait till fri or sat to test...
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

Hoping4thebest11 responded:
One bright spot of what happened to me this month was that I know some symptoms... I had lower back pain, I kept sneezing for 2 weeks, I had sharp twinges rather than cramps, I had both chills and hot flashes, and I was quick tempered. All of these things I had never experienced before. They could just be my symptoms but I hope it provides a little insight.
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 3 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. Hoping to try IVF in 2012!

livelaughmoe replied to Hoping4thebest11's response:
Thank you! It's helps knowing.
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

lindsycd replied to livelaughmoe's response:
I commenced my TWW today. I feel craptacular. I get a lot of cramping after my IUIs. Luckily I was able to couch it all day and take a long nap. I'm rooting for you! xo
Me 34; DH 37;TTC 2.5 years; MFIF low morphology.
First IUI 12/03/2011 = BFN
Second IUI 02/01/2012 = BFN.
Third IUI March 2012.

jon3brn replied to lindsycd's response:
rigth there with you. i took a 3 hour nap yesterday after the first one and i am gearing up for nap number 2 after this mornings final IUI. why do you think we are so tired afterwards?
Me(28) and DH(29), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan. 2012 BC for one cycle due to cysts, Feb. 2012 no BC for cysts (again)

bdeem23 replied to jon3brn's response:
ugh in my final week of waiting, the 1st week i was happy and so postive and now this week i am the total opposite...i am going crazy with the wait. the week before i start AF i am cranky, dont want to be brothered, etc...i am feeling these things and im really hoping that it doesnt mean AF is coming on friday. I AM GOING CRAZY!!! i just want this 1st IUI to work. i dont know how much more i can take:(
me 29 DH 27 ttc 2 yrs, 1st pregnancy end in miscarriage at 8 1/2wks, 7 rounds clomid,blood tests, hsg, sa, u/s...everything good. 1st follice scan u/s 2/20 6 total follices, 1st IUI 2/22

jon3brn replied to bdeem23's response:
your not crazy, its just the fact that you are hoping this is the only time you have to do this and you want to know how. thats the one thing about the human body, no matter how much you manipulate it in the end its going to do what it does. You just have to be prepared when you finally get your answer.

And heres hoping its the answer youve been looking for. This was my first IUI and it wasnt too bad. But the second IUI, was a little more painful that the first one the day before. SHE was angry with me and SHE let me know it. I was sore and cramped a good part of yesterday.

Today is just feeled with bloating and wanting to eat every few hours. Keep me updated on your progress.
Me(28) and DH(29), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan and Feb 2012 cancelled cycles due to cysts, Mar. cycle IUIs 3/2-3/3, testing 3/17

livelaughmoe responded:
I have been bloated, tired, crampy, I find out today if it's a BFP or. BFN.

lindsycd replied to jon3brn's response:
I don't know, maybe it's just the stress? I had a toothache last week which I thought was from stress leading into the IUI. However, I still have it so I get to go to the dentist today. I hate being in the TWW because I feel like a lunatic at the dentist telling them I can't do x or y because "I might be pregnant." Luckily my dentist has been through this before.

Are you feeling better now? I've felt pretty good (a little grumpy) since the IUI.
Third IUI 03/01/2012

jon3brn replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Keep us posted. Sending all the vibes your way.
Me(28) and DH(29), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan and Feb 2012 cancelled cycles due to cysts, Mar. cycle IUIs 3/2-3/3, testing 3/17

jon3brn replied to lindsycd's response:
Thats funny. Ive been doing the same thing. We have a cat, I told my DH I cant clean the litter anymore, that he has to do it. Or when I am listen or hungry, I say "its for the baby". he is already tired of it LOL.

I still feel bloated. I had a little discomfort on my rightside earlier this evening. Hoping its just the "fertilized" egg making its way down the fallopian tubes into the uterus. Ive been a tad grumpy...

bdeem23 replied to jon3brn's response:
well i took a hpt this morning and i got a BFN...im hoping its still just early, AF is suppose to show friday so i may test again on thursday. still hoping for the best
me 29 DH 27 ttc 2 yrs, 1st pregnancy end in miscarriage at 8 1/2wks, 7 rounds clomid,blood tests, hsg, sa, u/s...everything good. 1st follice scan u/s 2/20 6 total follices, 1st IUI 2/22

jon3brn replied to bdeem23's response:
Im sorry, I am still pulling for you on Thursday. Just hoping the test couldnt detect the hormones, because its just a little too early.

lindsycd replied to jon3brn's response:
We have 5 cats! Typically it's DH's responsibility to deal with the litter. Especially since we've been TTC. He's extra protective of me so he probably makes more "for the baby" comments than I do! I'm sorry about your discomfort. I had to have a root canal so that has taken my mind off things for the time being. Thankfully I can have painkillers, here's to Tylenol 3!
Third IUI 03/01/2012

lindsycd replied to lindsycd's response:
Here's something to entertain everyone whether you're in the TWW or just waiting for something to happen: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/frozen-planet/penguin-cam/

Penguin Cam!!!
Third IUI 03/01/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married since 2003 and have been trying for a baby since 2004. I recently lost over 80 pounds, while DH was in Iraq, and when he...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
54 of 55 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.