Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Spring Cycle Chicks
Hoping4thebest11 posted:
Hi Ladies, just coming off my first failed IVF cycle this month and am jumping back in for more fun! The fun starts for me on March 18th. Feel free to post your schedule / thoughts on here and hopefully we can get a good support group going. Iuis obviously are welcome too. After we get some posts, I'll try to consolidate everyones schedules inyo one post so we can all keep track. Best of luck on getting the BFP this round!!
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 3 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. Hoping to try IVF in 2012!

Fleischman responded:
I am scheduled to go in on march 6th for blood work and ultra sound to see if i have ovulated. I then will start Estrace. once AF shows i will do day 3 blood work and start my stims around march 15th she is expected, give or take ER around April 25. So this will be my 3rd IVF cycle, Conceived my tiwns b/g in 2007 first shot. My DD is our angel baby who watches over us she never made it home. But we have done a FET with only One surving embryo from the thaw. A frech IVF cycle in Nov of 2010 two transfered BFN. Here we are again. This time we are doing PDG banking. So i am only doing stims and ER. They will then fertilize the embies and send them off for testing. I might not transfer until end of April beg of May.

Best of luck to you. we will be right behind each other!!!!
Me (29) DH (42) Married 2006
IVF 1 - 10/07- BFP TWINS DS/DD, 32 weeks delivered. DD angel 18 days later.
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN
IVF 3- 3/12 FINGERS CROSSED w/PDG DHEA and CoQ10

Tiff1124 responded:
I am preparing for an FET. I just started AF today, so I started Estrace to prepare my lining. My scan is on the 12th and we will hopefully transfer 2 blasts on 3/21.
4 Clomid cycles- 1 Angel Baby
6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11
IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
IVF 2- 12/11 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
FET 1- 2/12 BFN
FET 2- will be 3/12
Unexplained Secondary IF

KL0124 responded:
I with hopefully be starting meds on 3/15 with an est ER on 3/31 for our first IVF.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels, mild MF and FF IF, IUI1 m/c, 2 BFN,

Hoping4thebest11 replied to KL0124's response:
So excited they'll at least be 4 of us!! Here's the summary so far:

Hoping4thebest11: cycle start date: March 18; Estimated ER: April 8; Estimated ET: April 11

Fleischman: cycle start date: March 6; Estimated ER: April 25; Estimated ET:

Tiff1124: cycle start date: March 2; Estimated FET: March 21

KL0124: cycle start date: March 15; Estimated ER: March 31; Estimated ET:
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 3 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. Hoping to try IVF in 2012!

Fleischman replied to Hoping4thebest11's response:
ER transfer for me should be around MArch 25th give a few days!!!
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN

Hoping4thebest11 replied to Fleischman's response:
Oh man. Sorry for the huge typo. Wouldn't want to extend your cycle by one day nevermind a whole month. Let me fix this!!

Hoping4thebest11: cycle start date: March 18; Estimated ER: April 8; Estimated ET: April 11

Fleischman: cycle start date: March 6; Estimated ER: March 25; Estimated ET:

Tiff1124: cycle start date: March 2; Estimated FET: March 21

KL0124: cycle start date: March 15; Estimated ER: March 31; Estimated ET:

KL0124 replied to Hoping4thebest11's response:
It's great there are so many of us at one time. Hopingforthebest, thanks for putting this list together. My ET is either 4/3 or 4/5.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels, mild MF and FF IF, IUI1 m/c, 2 BFN,

Fleischman responded:
I went Yesterday for Blood work and i ovulated so i started my Estrace last night. Waiting for AF and Day 3 blood to be given the go on Stims. Feeling very nervous!!! Ugh....Thanks for putting the schedule together.
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN

livelaughmoe responded:
I am waiting for AF, follow a chemical pregnancy (boo). We are going to do another cycle right away. I will be in the IUI group. Just wish this old witch AF will come, so we can get this show on the road! Hoping for some BFP in this cycle! -cassy
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 2 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. First round with IUI,Femara and HCG trigger was a BFN

Hoping4thebest11 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Livelaughmoe - I'm so sorry for your chemical. I just one last week myself. Is this your first pregnancy? It was for me which my doctor insisted was a very positive thing. She said "a million stars had to align for that to occur. We know you can get pregnant now. We just need to get the right embryo to do it.". The same goes for you. Obviously I'm trying right away too. We've all got each other in this!

You are very brave! 3 IVFs and a Fet. I mean really the ivf processes should be scared of you! . You're going to do great and get a BFP this round!! Thanks for the update! Hugs to you!

Hoping4thebest11 replied to KL0124's response:
Thanks KL... Will try to update by pc tonight. Phone's too tough. Have a great day!

Fleischman replied to Hoping4thebest11's response:
THANKS!!!!
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN

Fleichman and Tiff. How are the injections treating you? I hope you're both feeling well as you plow through them all!!

KL. it all starts for you tomorrow! Best of luck!

Livelaugh. AF show?

As for me, I have bloodwork on Friday and the plan is to start Lupron Saturday morning. So I'm boarding the roller coaster again too. Granted outside of a few things, infertility is all I think about even when I'm not cycling so I don't think I've got off the ride in almost 4 years!

Spotlight: Member Stories

married, 26 yr old, TTC 10,months, bloodwork good, D H SA good, HSG 2/24/10, good. First round of clomid 2/18/10 day 3-7, Ovridel 2/27/10 w Bd'ing...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.