Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
PDG Banking???
Fleischman posted:
So my doctor has recommended PDG banking. What this is and IVF cycle with out the Transfer. So i am starting my Extrace on the 6th. I will do 450 unites of folistim and expected ER around march 25th. They then fertilize the eggs using ICSI wait for blastocys stage and the send out for PDG testing to determine the best embies. They will then freeze what is viable. Once the results are in and we are satisfied with the amount frozen we will begin transfer. Anyone have experience with this kinda cycle? I have been on DHEA and CoQ10 for 3 weeks hoping to increase ovary function.

I look forward to anyones thoughts or experiences.

Me (29) DH (42) Married 2006
IVF 1 - 10/07- BFP TWINS DS/DD, 32 weeks delivered. DD angel 18 days later.
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN
IVF 3- 3/12 FINGERS CROSSED w/PDG DHEA and CoQ10

Hoping4thebest11 responded:
I have been reading a lot about PGD because the issue with my first cycle was quality. My RE wouldn't recommend it for me after just one cycle which I can understand but if IVF 2 fails, I may consider a second opinion. From what I read, PGD seems like the way of the future and a good aggressive treatment. Why not analyze the embryos and find the best ones?! I wish you all the luck in the world and am looking forward to taking this crazy journey with you to a happy ending!! Talk soon!!
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 3 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. Hoping to try IVF in 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me 34; DH 37;TTC 2.5 years; HSG and blood tests normal for me; 1% morphology for DH all else "normal ranges"; Acupuncture and herbal treatme...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.