Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Time to get started! :)
deliela999 posted:
I haven't been so happy to see AF in many years. My body has been messing with my head for 3 days making me think it was about to start. I get to call the RE's office this morning to schedule my screening ultrasound and start my new treatment plan. I think I'll have to start meds on Thursday and DH will be out of town. I guess I don't have a choice on the injections but to do it myself. I can do this! He has to go out of town again at the end of our week of every other day BDing. He doesn't want me to go with him because he'll be working the whole time and they have dinner activities planned, but I'm going to see what the nurse thinks. He'll only be gone 2 nights. I'm excited to get started!

Betsy8130 responded:
Thats awesome news! I'm waiting on AF... I was supposed to start today and of course I didn't. If I had started I would have called the RE's office and scheduled my sonohystogram and mock retervial for next Tuesday.. but now I will have to wait another week. What type of treatment plan are you doing? I'm very new to all of this... we just met with the RE on Tuesday, so everything is moving really fast for us

deliela999 replied to Betsy8130's response:
I'm on femara, gonal-f, and novarel. I'm done with femara, take the last of the gonal-f tonight, and go tomorrow for ultrasound and estradiol test and if all is good take the novarel tomorrow night. You are moving fast! AF started on the day I met the RE and they said that didn't give us enough time to get started so I had to sit out another cycle. I hope this works for both of us!

Spotlight: Member Stories

We tried for almost 2 years to conceive before going to an RE. Clomid and injectible IUIs did not work so we ended up doing IVF w/ ICSI in Feb 2008. W...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.