Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Hopefully starting next week!
Betsy8130 posted:
My DH and I met with our RE yesterday, and we are hopefully going to get things going faster than I thought we would. AF is supposed to start tomorrow, so if all goes well we will be going to Grand Rapids next tuesday for a Mock retreval, a SHG, and to meet with the IVF nurse. Our RE wants to do Long Lupron Protocol, so we will be looking to start Lupron on April 4th, and an egg retreval around April 30th.. if I did the calculating right . I'm very very very new to all of this, so I could be wrong lol. It's weird to be praying for AF when we've hoping AF didn't show for over a year now!

att76 responded:
That sounds exciting! I am excited for you. I am going to see the RE next week (March 21st) and am hoping we can start things fast. Good luck with everything and let me know how everything goes. I am sure I won't be far behind you with the whole IVF thing!
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11), First round IUI 12/14/11--BFN, Second round IUI 1/10/12, 3rd round IUI 2/9, will know by 2/23

Betsy8130 replied to att76's response:
We're really excited! But of course AF did not come on time so we will probably be pushed back one more week. Good luck at your appointment!!

Tiff1124 replied to Betsy8130's response:
Isn't it ironic that the one time you actually want to see AF she hides out? Grrr.
4 Clomid cycles- 1 Angel Baby
6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11
IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
IVF 2- 12/11 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
FET 1- 2/12 BFN
FET 2- will be 3/12
Unexplained Secondary IF

Betsy8130 replied to Tiff1124's response:
She is hiding well! I schedule my sono for March 27th, so she better get here soon! I know stress doesn't help, but it's hard to not worry. I took a test this morning, but naturally it was negative...

att76 replied to Betsy8130's response:
Hey thanks! I hope AF shows soon for you. That just sounds wrong!!
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11), First round IUI 12/14/11--BFN, Second round IUI 1/10/12, 3rd round IUI 2/9-BFN, seeing RE March 21st

Betsy8130 replied to att76's response:
How'd your appointment go?! I hope you got some good news! Still waiting on AF here

Betsy8130 replied to Betsy8130's response:
AF finally came! 2 weeks late! Our appointment is set for April 10th to get things going! yey!

livelaughmoe replied to Betsy8130's response:
This is great, wishing you peace and strength throughout your journey!
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19/12.

KL0124 replied to Betsy8130's response:
Hooray for moving forward. Good luck with your appointment. Mine's the day before to start stims.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count
IUI 1 m/c
IUI 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Bonnie, my DH and I have been TTC for over 18 months. I have PCOS and thyroid issues. Been on metformin since August. Going to the RE on De...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.