Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Trigger Shot question
deliela999 posted:
How long after the trigger shot did you ovulate? I took mine Saturday afternoon. I have 1 huge follicle on each side that's been causing me a lot of pain. When the ultrasound tech told me they are each the size of a normal ovary I said that explains the pain and she said absolutely. I'm anxious both for the pain to go away and to know I ovulated before DH leaves town in a few days for a business trip. It says in the instructions that if I was doing IUI they'd do it 36 hours after the shot, which passed overnight.

livelaughmoe responded:
36 hrs
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19/12.

deliela999 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Thanks, I think that's about what happened. I woke up still feeling lousy, but as the day went on I kept feeling better and realized the pain was mostly gone. I take that to mean I must have ovulated. That makes me feel better about DH leaving town tomorrow.

Spotlight: Member Stories

-Amanda (27) DH (31) TTC since 2/10 Clomid (50, 100, 150mg) OPK all neg RE 12/10 Femara 1/11 and no eggs larger than 8 mm. Follistim 2/11 with TRIGGER...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.