Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
2ww...again :)
livelaughmoe posted:
Well I had another IUI today, wounding if anyone else is waiting. Kind of surreal coming off of a chemical pregnancy round. I really enjoyed the penguin cam that someone posted last month. We had 2 BFPs on this board this week!

I started estrogen Friday and will start progesterone on thursday. Trigger on 3/17, IUI on 3/19.

My DH turns 30 next week, so I am having a surprise party for him on the 31st. No beer for this girl(boo). I think I'm going to POAS on april 3rd, if I can wait!
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19/12.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

deliela999 responded:
I'm right there with you. I took my trigger shot on Saturday afternoon and am waiting while we're supposed to BD every other day, but had to modify that a little because DH has to go on a business trip tomorrow. I think I ovulated sometime while I slept Sunday night. They told me to test 4/2, but I'm thinking of cheating and testing 4/1 so I can get my result on Sunday while I'm home instead of right before going to work on Monday. I am struggling with the idea of testing on April fools day. I'm not a superstitious person, but we have to do everything we can right? I'm excited knowing that I had one huge follicle on each side and at the same time in shock that this might actually work.

livelaughmoe replied to deliela999's response:
Ohh i sure hope this is our month! I thought bout that too, testing on April fools day, lol!! Last cycle in had really sore and tender breasts about 6 or so days after ovulation, then it went away right before my period would have came. Wishing you lots of luck, keep BD so you don't miss that O. Keep me posted on your side effects. I was super tired today!
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19/12.

deliela999 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
I hope this is our month too!! I had some moments Saturday in shock this might actually work. This was my first cycle with the RE and an entirely new protocol. I used femara, gonal-f, and novarel. I was in so much pain I was starting to question my sanity for doing this, but when I went saturday for my ultrasound and blood test I had one follicle on each side the size of a normal ovary. I'm having to push the BDing some and last night I got the "if we're doing this let's get on with it". I don't want to miss out after doing all this. Right now I'm feeling really good, but I felt so lousy last week I struggled to make it through the day at work. I'm trying not to let myself overthink every little twinge. I've decided it's probably done at this point so I'm trying not to think too much about it...but how do you do that? I'm pretty sure I o'd sunday night, but we'll still BD as instructed just in case. With follicles that big causing that much pain I think when the pain went away it should mean I o'd. Good luck staying sane!

lindsycd responded:
It was me! I posted the penguin cam! Let me know if I need to re-post. Good luck to both of you this round. Sending you tons of baby dust. xoxo
Me 34; DH 37;TTC 2.5 years; MFIF low morphology.
First IUI 12/03/2011 = BFN
Second IUI 02/01/2012 = BFN.
Third IUI 03/01/2012 = BFP.

livelaughmoe replied to lindsycd's response:
Thanks we'll need it! So happy for your BFP, keep us posted on everything, how your feeling, beta level and ultrasounds!

I have been having some cramping on my right side even though my dominant follicle was on the left side. I hope it was growing prior to the HCG so maybe there's two little babies in there!!, I would love to have twins! Today I am 4 days past IUI, I am super tired and have been cramping. How have you been feeling? I start my progesterone tomorrow morning, yuck the worst part. So gross!

I was feeling awesome the last couple days, but I just got home from my weekly yoga class and have some pains I think are my ovaries again. I had one huge follicle on each side that were causing me a lot of pain. The thought of twins terrifies me, but the conversation DH and I had was that 2 is better than 0 and we'll adjust. I'm not doing progesterone, but my sis and sis-in-law had to so I know about the gross part. It will all be worth it when we finally get to hold our little ones! My sister has an almost 6 month old little girl conceived on her 4th round of clomid after a miscarriage and my sis-in-law conceived on the first cycle each time but miscarried twice before getting my 8 month old nephew. What meds did you use this time? I did femara, gonal-f, and the HCG trigger.

Hello, I used Femara, HCG trigger, estradiol, progesterone.

Well today 5 days past IUI and I have felt some twinging on both sides, and am starting to get sore breasts.

Also went to a baby shower today for a friend, and everyone there was irritating me, keeping myself busy with cleaning and remodeling our place.

How have you been?

Today makes 8 days past trigger shot for me. I've had some twinges and bloating, but trying not to let myself go crazy reading into them. I think it was about 5 days I had some twinges and looked up to see what should happen at that point. That's about when everything should be moving from the tubes into the uterus, then should implant sometime in the next week. I'm trying not to let myself go nuts. I've decided what's done is done and there's nothing I can do other than be careful. I have decided to test next Sunday and again on Monday before calling the doctor. I really want to test when we're both home and can have the shock and excitement or disappointment sink in without having to go to work.

I'm lucky that I haven't been surrounded by new babies this year...so far. Last year it was insane how many new babies were around me. The only one this year is a couple at work that finally adopted from China last month after failed fertility treatments and 6 years on the waiting list. I can't be anything but happy for them. I work closely with him and told him what treatments I'm doing since he's been there and I know he understands. He's been very encouraging and told me they've had lots of friends do the same treatment I'm doing and they are the only ones it didn't work for. I'm trying to be careful who I tell, but it helps to have some support out there.
Hopefully this next week passes really quickly and without the appearance of dreaded AF!

lindsycd replied to livelaughmoe's response:
So far so good... I'm a little tired, super bloated (I had to go buy a belly band already, the girl at the maternity store looked at me like I was nuts), other than that, very nominal symptoms. Occasionally dizzy and slightly nauseous. You're about half way through you're TWW. How are you feeling??

Here's the penguin cam and some other cams from the SD zoo. Enjoy!!
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/frozen-planet/penguin-cam/
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/pandacam/
http://www.sdzsafaripark.org/video/elephant_cam.html

att76 replied to lindsycd's response:
Glad to hear everything is going good so far. Keep us updated on everything!
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11), First round IUI 12/14/11--BFN, Second round IUI 1/10/12, 3rd round IUI 2/9-BFN, seeing RE March 21st

lindsycd replied to att76's response:
Thank you! I'll keep you updated. You do the same.

deliela999 replied to lindsycd's response:
Thank you for those links! They are so neat! My brother lives in SD and is getting married there in October. I've struggled with the idea that if this cycle works I probably won't be able to go, but decided he'll understand. It's turning into a big family vacation and they want to plan group trips to the zoo and other sights.

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.