Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
PGD experiences!!!!
Fleischman posted:
Anyone out there do the PGD testing? If you have how many embryos did you produce? how many were tested? What was your protocall....I am really nervous that this cycle isn't going to go the way i think?

Please anyone!!!!
Me (29) DH (42) Married 2006
IVF 1 - 10/07- BFP TWINS DS/DD, 32 weeks delivered. DD angel 18 days later.
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN
IVF 3- 3/12 FINGERS CROSSED w/PDG DHEA and CoQ10

Tiff1124 responded:
What is this exactly? I haven't heard too much about it.
4 Clomid cycles- 1 Angel Baby
6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11
IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
IVF 2- 12/11 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
FET 1- 2/12 BFN
FET 2- will be 3/12
Unexplained Secondary IF

KL0124 responded:
Sorry i dont have answers to any of your questions. We aren't doing this for now because our individual genetic testing came back clear.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count
IUI 1 m/c
IUI 2

Fleischman replied to KL0124's response:
I am not doing the PGD for genetic reasons. This is also used when yo have low AMH levels, Are over 35 and have experienced more then two MC. And have more then two IVF transfer fail. I have low ovarian reserve and my last two cycles failed. They are testing to give me the best quality egg for higher chances of conceiving and holding the pregnancy!
Me (29) DH (42) Married 2006
IVF 1 - 10/07- BFP TWINS DS/DD, 32 weeks delivered. DD angel 18 days later.
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN
IVF 3- 3/12 FINGERS CROSSED w/PDG DHEA and CoQ10

KL0124 replied to Fleischman's response:
That is really good information to know. Thank you for sharing. This is something I need to look into more and ask more about next appointment. My RE didn't explain all of the reasons to do it.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count
IUI 1 m/c
IUI 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah (26) DH (27) Married in June 2006. We have 2 furbabies. TTC since February 2008. DH's and my tests are all normal. =unexplained IF 3 fai...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.