Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Frustrated
stephstew123 posted:
So, I go in to see my RE yesterday for my ultrasound to hopefully do my first IUI this week. The ultrasound was horrible meaning he did not see any follicle!. He said that I didn't ovulate this month. Stupid me, didn't take the clomid since I believed that I ovulated on a regular basis. I was so angry! So, I have to wait until next month to try again. I will definitely be taking the clomid the next cycle. If the clomid doesn't work I have to do injections. Sorry, had to vent!
Me(32), Hubs(30), TTC = 18 months, 3 rounds of clomid = BFN, SA = low motility, IUI at the end of April (hopefully)

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I can totally understand how you feel. I have PCOS and never ovulated on my own, that I know of. I hope the clomid works, but if it doesn't, the injections have pretty good success rates, I think.
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1: Twins due in June!!!

stephstew123 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Thank you! I just never imagined that this would happen. I have had previous blood work which all came back saying that I ovulated that month. Still hoping that the clomid works!
Me(32), Hubs(30), TTC = 18 months, 3 rounds of clomid = BFN, SA = low motility, IUI at the end of April (hopefully)

jossanasmomma responded:
I'm so sorry! Hang in there!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31 and my DH is 34. We have been TTC since Oct 2008. My DH had Varicocele surgery in April 2010 but still no BFP. We just had our first IUI on Ma...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.