Frustrated
stephstew123 posted:
So, I go in to see my RE yesterday for my ultrasound to hopefully do my first IUI this week. The ultrasound was horrible meaning he did not see any follicle!. He said that I didn't ovulate this month. Stupid me, didn't take the clomid since I believed that I ovulated on a regular basis. I was so angry! So, I have to wait until next month to try again. I will definitely be taking the clomid the next cycle. If the clomid doesn't work I have to do injections. Sorry, had to vent!
Me(32), Hubs(30), TTC = 18 months, 3 rounds of clomid = BFN, SA = low motility, IUI at the end of April (hopefully)

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I can totally understand how you feel. I have PCOS and never ovulated on my own, that I know of. I hope the clomid works, but if it doesn't, the injections have pretty good success rates, I think.
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1: Twins due in June!!!

stephstew123 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Thank you! I just never imagined that this would happen. I have had previous blood work which all came back saying that I ovulated that month. Still hoping that the clomid works!
Me(32), Hubs(30), TTC = 18 months, 3 rounds of clomid = BFN, SA = low motility, IUI at the end of April (hopefully)

jossanasmomma responded:
I'm so sorry! Hang in there!!!!