New here...
jossanasmomma posted:
Hi ladies! I'm so happy I finally found a forum that has members posting frequently. A few that I found were quite inactive. I am excited to be here (more so than in the doctor's office, that's for sure!) and very hopeful that we will all get pregnant.

I'm on day 6 of stims for an IVF cycle and getting antsy. I've got 15 follicles as of this morning, which I'm pretty excited about. I'm 40, and this is our second time doing this. We have a 5 year old daughter from our first IVF cycle. Got pregnant by FET last June but m/c'd at 16 weeks. Its been such a stressful and emotional experience, probably the worst of my life. So I'm really nervous and know that I'll be that way throughout a pregnancy if we get that far.

Thanks for letting me share my story, and I'm excited to get to know all of you and hear about your positive HCGs!!!!!

Julie

livelaughmoe responded:
Welcome, you will find a lot of great ladies who are doing IVF, check out the Spring Cycle Chick forum!
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19/12.

KL0124 responded:
Welcome to the boards. 15 is such a great number. There are several of us doing IVF this month, so please join in.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count
IUI 1 m/c
IUI 2