Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
IgG antibodies
jossanasmomma posted:
Has anyone else had the recurrent pregnancy loss labs and found that they had a borderline IgG antibody count?

Thanks

Julie

livelaughmoe responded:
Ni, I have never heard of that. I am interested to hear more about it
Me 28 DH 29 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19/12.

KL0124 responded:
Julie, I'm sorry you are at the point you had to do those labs. I had the labs done as well. They showed that I was not quite borderline, so they said not to sass about it. Good luck with figuring everything out.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count
IUI 1 m/c
IUI 2

jossanasmomma replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Thanks; I guess it has something to do with immune antibodies. I have to take baby aspirin daily for the whole pregnancy (assuming its BFP!). I may be at risk for immune-related illness, like lupus, etc. Not what I wanted to hear! But hopefully they can help!

Thanks!

Julie
Me: 40; Hubby: 37 MF infertility
2006:1st IVF BFP/ beautiful daughter, now 5 years old.
2011: 1st FET BFN
2011: 2nd FET BFP; M/C at 16 weeks
2012: (January)1st IUI BF
presently in IVF cycle

jossanasmomma replied to KL0124's response:
Thanks Kris. I guess I have to take baby aspirin for the whole pregnancy, assuming it works. we'll see!

Take care,

Julie
Me: 40; Hubby: 37 MF infertility
2006:1st IVF BFP/ beautiful daughter, now 5 years old.
2011: 1st FET BFN
2011: 2nd FET BFP; M/C at 16 weeks
2012: (January)1st IUI BF
presently in IVF cycle

KL0124 replied to jossanasmomma's response:
Julie, So that's what the baby aspirin is for? I guess don't stress about it really ment here's the meds for it. They just said it was shown to help prevent early m/c (a problem I have). It seemed such a little thing with all the meds I'm taking/going to be taking. How did your other bloodwork turn out?

What protocol do they have you on? I'm on an LPEG/EPP protocol currently with an estogen patch and ganirelex shots, then will do Menopur and goal f 2x/day for stims with more ganirelex thrown in at the end, doxycycline for DH and I and baby aspirin, then trigger shot. After ER, I will be on progesterone shots, baby aspirin, and a short spurt with metrol. I also am on the standard prenatal with DHA and iron supplements.

It's amazing what we are willing to do for our little ones. Hope you have a good week, Kris
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count
IUI 1 m/c
IUI 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

Our last shot at TTC w/ RE #2 in LV coming soon....stay tuned. W/L and acu on the way.

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.