Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Hi!! I'm new here!!
Mhaiya76 posted:
Hi all! I'm Maria and I'm getting ready to get pregnant via frozen cycle. The transfer will be this Friday 4/06/12. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I got pregnant via fresh cycle llast 2009 and that was my 2 nd attempt. Now she is two y.o and I feel that her twin (technically) is calling me to give him/her a chance to live...

Would love to get to know you all and also get support from you all through out this journey of mine!! Sticky vibes to us all!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.