Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Retrieval on Wednesday!
jossanasmomma posted:
I have my retrieval on wed. I'm really nervous because it was so awful last time... but that was 6 years ago and my doctor assures me that the protocol we're using this time will reduce the cramping/bloating/etc. I sure hope so. It was miserable. I had 17 follies this morning, which I thought was pretty good, especially given my age (40). Hopefully we'll get a few good ones. Actually, the biggest stressor has been trying to find a sitter for my daughter who is off school this week. We decided not to tell anyone this time, and all of our babysitters are unavailable. Now I'm just rambling. Wish me luck!

Julie
Me: 40; Hubby: 37 MF infertility
2006:1st IVF BFP/ beautiful daughter, now 5 years old.
2011: 1st FET BFN
2011: 2nd FET BFP; M/C at 16 weeks
2012: (January)1st IUI BF
presently in IVF cycle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lov...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.