Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Moving forward :)
KL0124 posted:
My appointment went well today and I get to start all of my stims and other meds tomorrow morning! Finally after multiple delays, we get to move forward. I can't believe I'm so happy about DH sticking me with more needles and taking 6 pills a day. It looked like I will probably end up with 8-10 good follicles from the u/s which is way better than the 4-6 the estimated from the u/s at my initial consult. Take that 40 year old ovaries! Beast of everything to everyone this month!
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, starting IVF April 2012

jossanasmomma responded:
Congratulations, and good luck!
Me: 40; Hubby: 37 MF infertility
2006:1st IVF BFP/ beautiful daughter, now 5 years old.
2011: 1st FET BFN
2011: 2nd FET BFP; M/C at 16 weeks
2012: (January)1st IUI BFN
IVF cycle March 2012

livelaughmoe responded:
How have you been doing?
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Pretty good overall. Had a day 5 transfer with 3 blasts (one excellent, one ok and one eh) and am vegging out on the couch today. My first Beta will be 5/3. Nervous, excited, overwhelmed, etc. How are you doing? When do you get to test? How many follicles did you wind up with?
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, starting IVF April 2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kristin (27) and my DH is Rich (30). We live outside of Philly and moved into our first home 2 years ago. We began our journey of TTC in March...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.