Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
2WW buddy pls
Mhaiya76 posted:
Hi there... This 2ww is driving me nuts! So a buddy out there will help a lot so we can compare notes and offer each other support. My beta test will be 4/17. So this is my 6dpd5t I'm truly feeling so overwhelmingly fatigued. My headache is more than nagging me! HELP! I keep thinking better be well worth it with a BFP in the end. Pls.

Anybody there on 2 ww. And what are ur symptoms?
Me (35)
2008 IVF 1 BFN
2009 IVF 2 BFP (with Accupuncture)
2012 IVF3 FET ovidrel (3/30)
Transfer 4/6 .....,
4/17 pregnancy test!!!

jossanasmomma responded:
Hi! I am also on 2ww... 6 days til beta for me.. 4/18. I am tired, but I'm always tired. Also going a little crazy, especially cuz this is probably it for us. Had a lot of eggs- 21, and 15 were mature. All 14 fertilized made it to day 3, but by day 5 there was only one blastocyst and 3 morulas. Transferred blasto and 2 morulas. Told me it was probably cuz of my age (40). So tough to hear that when I don't feel any older than last time (34)!

Trying to be positive, and would love a buddy to check in with over these next few days!!! Best of luck to you!!!
Me: 40; Hubby: 37 MF infertility
2006:1st IVF BFP/ beautiful daughter, now 5 years old.
2011: 1st FET BFN
2011: 2nd FET BFP; M/C at 16 weeks
2012: (January)1st IUI BFN
IVF cycle March 2012

Mhaiya76 replied to jossanasmomma's response:
Yay!!! THANKYOU!!!! its so nice to finallyhave a 2WW buddy! So we can vent on each other now!!! lol!

How areyou? I had my transfer last 4/6 (friday ) with one frozen embie... so i try not to be negative... but this is also really my one shot! He/she needs to attach to my lining or else!!! so i have been visualizing my little one hatching and implanting and letting him feel the motherly love... i read that visualization works. i mean hey...i wont lose anything!

I have been having this nasty headaches (tension) and it doesnt go away with sleeping. still feel tired, then funny thing is that i feel so emotional, i cry easily and very sensitive around angry people. very irritable too...hay!!! this better be worth it! and be a BFP on the 17!!!! LOL
Me (35)
2008 IVF 1 BFN
2009 IVF 2 BFP (with Accupuncture)
2012 IVF3 FET ovidrel (3/30)
Transfer 4/6 .....,
4/17 pregnancy test!!!

jossanasmomma replied to Mhaiya76's response:
I think visualization is a great idea- I do it all the time, especially when I'm starting to feel negative (which is often). Only a few more days for both of us... the wait is so hard. I've been trying to distract myself but it's been hard- my computer's on the fritz and I need to go get a new one today (like I haven't spent enough money recently!!!!!) and that was a major source of my distraction!!!!

Do you think the headaches are from the meds? That is a real bummer... hopefully they will go away and be replaced with morning sickness~ lol! I've got some breast soreness, but who knows if its pregnancy or the meds' side effects. We'll see!

Feel free to vent whenever!
Me: 40; Hubby: 37 MF infertility
2006:1st IVF BFP/ beautiful daughter, now 5 years old.
2011: 1st FET BFN
2011: 2nd FET BFP; M/C at 16 weeks
2012: (January)1st IUI BFN
IVF cycle March 2012

livelaughmoe responded:
How are you doing did you test yet?
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG good, Sono good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, one round hyperstimulated all = BFN. Femara, HCG trigger, estradiol, pr...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.