Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
*Trigs* BFP
livelaughmoe posted:
POAS this morning, 13 DPO (IUI) and got a BFP! Hoping it's a little keeper! Hope to go in for a beta Monday.
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16
FirstPrevious12NextLast

KL0124 responded:
Congratulations! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months. Can't wait to join you on PAIF next week
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF first Beta 5/3/12!

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
Ohh Kris, I hope we can move over soon to PAIF!! It's really time to! This journey is so precarious. I feel so drained, desperate and ready to move out of this stage. Can't wait to hear your TWW results. -Cassy
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (chem preg beta 26,5) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16

Hoping4thebest11 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Livelaughmoe - that's so exciting!!! Congratulations!! Wishing you a flawless pregnancy. After the infertility roller coaster, we deserve normal pregnancies!! Good luck and so happy for you!!
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 2 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. IVF1 - Chemical Pregnancy IVF2 - Fingers Crossed!

att76 responded:
Moe,

congratulations! That is awesome! H & H 9 months!!!
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11),IUI1 12/14/11,IUI2 1/10/12,IUI3 2/9,RE March 21st, LAP surgery 3/28

bdeem23 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
oh that is sooooo EXCITING!!! i wish you a H&H 9 months!!!! congrats:) hopefully i will be right there with you in the next week!!!
me 29 DH 27 ttc 2 yrs, 1st pregnancy end in miscarriage at 8 1/2wks, 1st follicle scan u/s 2/20 6 total follicles, 1st IUI 2/22 BFN, 2nd u/s 4/19 16 follicles, 2nd IUI 4/21

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Congratulations!!!! I know you're thrilled. I wish that I had POAS during my 2ww. I waited for my blood test so now I've never had the experience of getting a BFP at home. I was thinking of doing it now at 28 weeks, LOL , but that seems silly!

I can't wait to hear your beta results.
Me:35, DH:35, TTC 2 1/2 years, IVF 1: Twins due in June!!!

deliela999 responded:
Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Cassy-How are you doing? I can totally empathize with being beyond ready to move out of ttc with IF and onto pg. When do you have your first ob appt? How soon do you plan on moving up? Only a couple more days for me
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF first Beta 5/3/12!

Good morning Kris, I'm trying to not get to excited, cause my internal instincts know that when I do, I'm usually let down. I have been feeling overall pretty good. Just the average first sensations, mild cramping, ect. I had my first beta and it was 73 at 15 days past IUI, go in for my second beta on wednesday. My due date is January 9th.

Isn't waiting so hard, thinking about you. Cassy

livelaughmoe responded:
Beta 73 at 15 days past IUI. Today I officially 4 weeks! Due date January 9th. Hasn't sunk in yet, the cautious side of me is being protective and I can't seem to get excited, I'm worried that this IF journey has jaded my optimism!!!!

This month I planned a getaway around the end of the 2WW, to help keep sanity. we are tucked away up north in a rustic lodge overlooking lake superior. I'm drinking decaf coffee as we speak, working hard to rejuvenate, take deep breaths and let this past 3 year roller coaster sink in.

That is a good solid beta for a nice HAPPY pg. it will take a while for it to sink in, but you will get the joy of being pg once it becomes real. Enjoy your getaway. January is a great month to have a baby. Congrats again.

livelaughmoe responded:
My 2nd beta was today, 158.1. One more beta next week to make sure the numbers are going up. Whew. Feel like I can relax a little now.
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP

Doubling is wonderful! Relax and enjoy. When do you go in for your first u/s?
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 pregnant

I am going in for one more beta next week to be sure, because of the history of chemical pregnancy. On or after may 22nd around 7-8 weeks for first u/s. How about you? This is getting exciting!
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP

Spotlight: Member Stories

married, 26 yr old, TTC 10,months, bloodwork good, D H SA good, HSG 2/24/10, good. First round of clomid 2/18/10 day 3-7, Ovridel 2/27/10 w Bd'ing...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.