Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
"Trigs" Switching Boards
KL0124 posted:
I can't go back to sleep and I want to shout it to the world - I AM PREGNANT!!! At least that's what the HPT says. Reality will come crashing back down on me at some point. Little details like I still have 2 betas to go and what if all 3 implanted and unless we get to 10 weeks, we will have another angel and and and will have to be dealt with, but right now I'm beyond happy and blessed. Good luck to everyone.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF first Beta 5/3/12!

deliela999 responded:
Yay!!!! I'm so glad I was with an RE when I finally got my BFP because I had an ultrasound early to see what's going on and know that everything's ok.

livelaughmoe responded:
Kris, this is SO great! So glad to be on this journey with you! See you on the other side!!!
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Deliela- how wonderful you got to have that u/s immediately after the BFP. See you over on PAIF soon.

Moe- thanks! Our due dates are only a day apart. Mines 1/10/13. It's nice to 'know' someone on the other board when moving up.
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 pregnant

att76 responded:
Congratulations! I am super excited for you!!! I have been lurking on you and Moe during your 2WW and glad to know it turned out with a BFP for both of you! Congrats again!!!!!
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11),IUI1 12/14/11,IUI2 1/10/12,IUI3 2/9,RE March 21st, LAP surgery 3/28

Hoping4thebest11 responded:
Omg!!! I can't believe I missed this!! I have been just looking at our little thread lately. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months! I am so happy for you. I know you'll have a happy new home on the PAIF board! So exciting. Wishing you and your family the very best!!
Me(32), DH(32); TTC for 2 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. IVF1 - Chemical Pregnancy IVF2 - Fingers Crossed!

KL0124 replied to att76's response:
Thank you ATT!
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 pregnant

KL0124 replied to Hoping4thebest11's response:
Thank you so much Hoping. Looking forward to welcoming you over there.

KL0124 responded:
First beta today was 150 at 8dp5dt. RE said they like to see above 50. I have my second one Monday and it needs to double. Thank you all for your support throughout this roller coaster.

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
Great numbers!
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP

I had to catch up to you Cassy since we are only one day apart for EDD

livelaughmoe responded:
Kris, looking back at old posts, reminiscing! How are you doing? How has your pregnancy been? I miss the familiar ladies, I see the PAIF board needs some first trimester ladies.

As for us, we did one natural cycle this round, and were back to iuis, in a few weeks. Hope to be joining you soon.

Cassy
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 9wks

Cassy, I needed this reminder of how ecstatic I was with the BFP today. Thank you. It's been an overwhelming couple of days. I've got a nasty sinus/cold thing going on and can't take much of anything, my SIJ has slipped and hurts, I've outgrown 1 maternity top already, DD has been overwhelming and I wonder how we are going to do it with 2 more, I haven't slept in my own bed for 7 weeks now, and it's still a long 12-15 weeks to go. Now that my pity party is over, overall things are going wonderful. No complications, the babies and I are healthy and growing well, I feel good overall, things are starting to get set up for the babies, and I get homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner including homemade broth I miss the regulars from this board too. It seems like we are the last 2 remaining. We definitely need some first trimester ladies on the PAIF board. Really hope that you get to make it over soon.

When are you going to test this cycle? Are you ging to do a medicated IUI? If so, with what? How are you doing overall? Please keep me posted. Kris
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
Hey Kris! Such a great place to vent, huh? What is SIJ? So glad to hear about the healthy babies!

I took this last month off to have a dreaded sinus surgery, since my deductible (sadly) was met, before we started TTC again. It's been 3 cycles since the last MC. I cant say we didn't try to conceive naturally during those months..haha! Its now forever grained in who I am...it's what we do...right? Today is CD 32, I have long cycles so it's not odd no AF yet, but will see. Would make me happy, cause were heading right back into Femara, trigger shot and IUI with those nasty progesterone suppositories. Excited for it to get here for the end result! Stay healthy!
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 9wks

How are you doing with your sinus surgery? Do you think it helped? Has AF showed up yet so you can get going on your BFP? Hopefully this next IUI will work. The suppositories are horrible! Have you/your RE considered the shots? They are literally a pain in the butt, but so much better than the suppositories for me. Looking forward to adding your name to the list. I know you are doing everything you can to get over there

The babies are still growing well, but we spent Monday at L&D with contractions and the start of dialation at 23w3d. Way too early. Everything is under control and I have even more restrictions and monitoring/shots/tests/etc. It will be completely worth it once the babies get here.

Have a good week!
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 33, DH 34, DD 3 DH were married in June 2008. We started trying right away but found out that I have PCOS and don't ovulate every cycle. Tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.