Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Hi Everybody
Tiff1124 posted:
I know I've been MIA, but I really needed a breack after the mc. We had to take a cycle off afterward, of course, and I thought it would be good for me to try to take a "mental break" as well, so I stayed away from the boards. However, the wait is over, and now we're gearing up for our last transfer! We put our foot down, so this time all of our remaining embryos will be transferred- 1 blast and 2 morula. Right now it looks like the transfer will take place on June 4th- right around the corner!
2 Angel Babies
6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11
IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
IVF 2- 12/11 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
FET 1- 2/12 BFN
FET 2- 3/12-Chemical
Unexplained Secondary IF

att76 responded:
Hi Tiff!

sometimes the mental breaks are exactly what we need to process everything and stay sane! I am really sorry to hear about the mc. I can't imagine the emotions of going through something like that.

Glad to hear you are gearing up for another transfer. good luck and hope this is the one that "sticks"!
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11),IUI1 12/14/11,IUI2 1/10/12,IUI3 2/9,RE March 21st, LAP surgery 3/28

KL0124 responded:
Good luck with your transfer next week. Hope to see you on PAIF soon.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 pregnant

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married for 6 years and have an amazing 4 1/2 year old son conceived not only w/o help, but very quickly. We waited 2 years before ...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.