Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Transfer Tomorrow
Tiff1124 posted:
My transfer day is tomorrow! I'm sooo nervous! This cycle has been more emotionally charged than I expected it to be. At first my doctors were fine with me transferring all 3 embryos. Then after my lining scan a few of them began calling me, encouraging me not to do it. They feel that because of my age I should only transfer 2. However, we've been discussing this and planning it since the mc in April. And it is very interesting to me that no one seemed to mind until a few days ago. We're been pressured quite a bit to change our minds. However, our decision stands. We need to do this for both emotional and financial reasons. AND 2 of the embryos are 5 day morulas, so their development is delayed to begin with. It seems like their concern may be more about finances than health.... Sprinkle me with baby dust ladies! This journey is exhausting and I'm ready to get off the ride!
2 Angel Babies
6 Failed IUIs 1/11-8/11
IVF 1- 11/11 Only 1 embryo :-( BFN
IVF 2- 12/11 Severe OHSS- Transfer cancelled
FET 1- 2/12 BFN
FET 2- 3/12-Chemical
Unexplained Secondary IF

KL0124 responded:
Baby dust! Hope your transfer went well today. Look forward to you moving up in a couple of weeks.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 pregnant

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been with my husband for 10 years. Finally tied the knot on 3/27/10! We have been TTC for about 3 years; but never used protection throughout o...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.