Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Is there anybody in the same boat??
kristindenise2005 posted:
My husband and I have been TTC since November 2009. Last November 2011, We were referred to a RE. Since then, I have used Clomid 50mg for 3 months and Clomid 100mg for 2 months (on days 5-9). I'm getting ready to start my 6th month (which will be my last) on Clomid. I had a HSG done last month (May), which turned out to be completely fine. My RE said that for the next 3 months I have a higher percentage chance of conceiving. I have been charting my BBT and getting an US every month to check for follicles. I ovulated early this last time and my RE said to "Get busy!" We have...lol. My RE also started me on Progesterone Suppositories (which are just awful... messy & make me feel like I could sleep forever!). I started the suppositories on CD 18 and am to finish with them on CD 31 (unless AF rears her ugly head...). My average cylce length is 31 days. I am due to start tomorrow. I spotted lightly from CD 22 - CD 24. I can't really tell if I am about to start or not, based on my symptoms (tiredness, sore breasts, cramps, nausea) because these are all side effects of the Progesterone. I really hope it works for us this month. If it doesn't, my RE said we were going to try IUI (which I'm not very thrilled about...$$$). I was just wondering if there was anyone here that is in the same boat as me...If not, I'd still love to hear some success stories with Clomid & Progesterone! Thanks!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah 36, DH is 35 and we suffer from MFIF. We had IVF/ICSI in Aug 07 and have a beautiful DS as the result. IVF/ICSI #2 was a BFP and resulted in m/c...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.