Is there anybody in the same boat??
kristindenise2005 posted:
My husband and I have been TTC since November 2009. Last November 2011, We were referred to a RE. Since then, I have used Clomid 50mg for 3 months and Clomid 100mg for 2 months (on days 5-9). I'm getting ready to start my 6th month (which will be my last) on Clomid. I had a HSG done last month (May), which turned out to be completely fine. My RE said that for the next 3 months I have a higher percentage chance of conceiving. I have been charting my BBT and getting an US every month to check for follicles. I ovulated early this last time and my RE said to "Get busy!" We have...lol. My RE also started me on Progesterone Suppositories (which are just awful... messy & make me feel like I could sleep forever!). I started the suppositories on CD 18 and am to finish with them on CD 31 (unless AF rears her ugly head...). My average cylce length is 31 days. I am due to start tomorrow. I spotted lightly from CD 22 - CD 24. I can't really tell if I am about to start or not, based on my symptoms (tiredness, sore breasts, cramps, nausea) because these are all side effects of the Progesterone. I really hope it works for us this month. If it doesn't, my RE said we were going to try IUI (which I'm not very thrilled about...$$$). I was just wondering if there was anyone here that is in the same boat as me...If not, I'd still love to hear some success stories with Clomid & Progesterone! Thanks!!