Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Kris
nycaligrl1 posted:
Kris, the transfer went good on Monday, and so far the 2ww is going pretty fast. My REs 2ww is really only 9 days, so I guess that helps make it go a lot faster. I had bw on Wednesday to check levels and again this morning, and so far so good. So beta is scheduled for Wed the 29th. I'm feeling much better this time around than the fresh cycle. The only thing im feeling this time around is mild pressure, not quite cramps, just a strange pressure? *fingers crossed*

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling good! OMG a lil girl! How do u feel about that? It's one of each now right?

Oh I almost forgot, so we transferred 2, and the first 2 thawed beautifully, so we still have 6 frozen!!

*praying for "attachment"* also praying that you continue to have a very happy & Healthy pregnancy

Kat
Me (31) DH (37) TTC 1 for 9 years
Ectopic with Rt tube loss 2003
MC @ 6 weeks 2005
9 IUI's - 6 clomid,3 stim all BFN
Took a 4 yr Mental break
IVF 1 June/July 2012 BFN :(
FET 1 Aug 2012

KL0124 responded:
Kat, So happy to hear that your transfer went well and the 2ww is not really 2 weeks. All your levels being good is a great sign. Mild pressure is new and different from last time which could be a very wonderful thing. Transferring 2 increases your chances of a healthy pg. It's great that the first 2 thawed perfectly and you still have 6 frozen. So much wonderful news with this cycle. It just needs to keep going through the next 9 months

Having one of each is great, but so was having 2 boys. We really don't care about gender at all. Knowing is nice for planning. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges with these two no matter what gender they are. It's just wonderful that I'm 20w2d and everything keeps checking out just right.

Praying for you to have great implantation and wonderful beta numbers. Can't wait to hear on Weds! Kris
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!

nycaligrl1 replied to KL0124's response:
Kris,

Well the results are in, and it's a . . . . BFP!! unfortunately though, its a pretty low #. 13

The doctor did say that with FET the betas can come back low. Still doesn't give me much confidence though. I go back on Friday to recheck and hope and pray that it at least doubles. Still having a lot of cramping, its now like a sharp shooting pain in my pelvic muscles are? I don't know what is going on in there! haha
But my E2 was 237 and my progest was 11.7

Glad you are feeling good! You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday! I have 7 month old boy/girl twin neice & nephew and they are awesome!

Kat
MC @ 6 weeks 2005
Took a 4 yr Mental break
FET 1 Aug 2012

KL0124 replied to nycaligrl1's response:
Kat, Congratulations on your BFP! It's a great start. The important thing is that your numbers double, not the starting number. Praying for doubling tomorrow. Betabase is a good website to see the ranges in beta numbers that went on to have healthy pg. There are definitely some who started in the single digits. Your other numbers are solid. Are you on any meds right now (progesterone, baby aspirin, etc)? Take it easy and try not to obsess about your first beta. Impossible I know.

How fun that you have 7 mo old b/g neice and nephew. It helps to hear positive stories about successful twins. Too often all you hear is the bad.

Kris
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!

nycaligrl1 replied to KL0124's response:
Kris, # went down so it was a chemical. Hope your feeling good.

Kat
MC @ 6 weeks 2005
Took a 4 yr Mental break
FET 1 Aug 2012 Beta1=

KL0124 replied to nycaligrl1's response:
Kat, I'm very sorry your numbers went down and you had a chemical pg. Praying for your healing as you move forward. How are you doing? Kris

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
Lurking...this is never easy, I'm not a stranger...sadly to CP and MC lately, only time will heal. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please use us in any way you can to cope and heal.
Me 28 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 9wks

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(36) Dh(43) TTC since 11/2006. Only pregnancy resulted in miscarriage in 7/2007. Dealing with PCOS(not insulin-resistant) and MFI. 1st IUI 1/2012=BF...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.