Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Introducing Myself
rosecam posted:
Hi! I'm a veteran of this board. I left with a happy ending - I have a baby who is now 1. It took 4 fresh IVF cycles and 2 frozen transfers for us to get our baby. Now I'm hoping for baby #2. We'll be doing a frozen transfer some time this fall, if all goes well. I forgot how long a month is though! I weaned our baby just 3 days too late to fit a hysteroscopy into this cycle, so now I have to wait for next cycle. So, our plan right now is:
next cycle: hysteroscopy and blood work
following cycle: if the tests turn out okay, FET

Anyway, I'm sure I will be off and on this board for the next few months, and I just wanted to introduce myself.
Rose (31), DH (31). TTC 2 years. IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10.

booklvr04 responded:
Lurking...

Congrats Rose!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!!!

rosecam replied to booklvr04's response:
Thanks! I just had my hysteroscopy and everything looked okay, so next cycle I can do the FET! I'm so excited!
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.

livelaughmoe responded:
Welcome, excited to share this journey with you!

Cassy
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 9wks

no1phillygirl responded:
Hey Rose welcome back. I was just lurking and glad to see you back for baby 2. Take care.
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy(d

melikib replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Hey Rose! I was lurking also as this board used to be a huge part of my life and saw your post. Not sure if you remember me or not but we went through some IVF cycles together on this board. Anyway, good luck w #2 and can't believe your little one is a year old!! We finally had a baby boy via FET so I'm a huge fan!
Mindi(38), DH (34), TTC 3 years. 3 IUI w/ injects, 1 IVF, 2 FETs, all BFN. IVF 2 ectopic. IVF 3 Jan/Feb '11 BFP!

rosecam replied to melikib's response:
Hi Marla and Mindi! I remember you both very well.

Marla - what is happening with your TTC journey?

Mindi - congratulations!! I remember going through cycles with you, and we both had so many disappointments. I'm so happy for you.
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.

rosecam responded:
AF just showed up. I think the only times I'm happy for AF are when I get to start an IVF or FET cycle, because I feel so hopeful. I called to get my instructions, and I'll let you know what my protocol is once the nurse calls back. I'm so excited.

no1phillygirl replied to rosecam's response:
Rose I finally had a baby girl as the result of fet from my 1st de cycle. She is now 6 1/2 mths and the love of my life.
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy(d

KOOPERSMOM responded:
Hey Rose, I was just lurking around and saw your post! I can't believe you're already trying for #2!! Good luck. I have DS #1 from my first IVF and DS #2 from a FET (with a m/c and failed IVF in between) but we are done now and SOOOO blessed. I hope to follow your posts!
Sarah(36), DH(35), IVF/ICSI 1 DS-Kooper(2 years), IVF/ICSI 2 BFP with M/C at 9.5 weeks. IVF3 BFN. FET 3/4/11 1 hatching blast.

rosecam replied to KOOPERSMOM's response:
Marla - congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Sarah - good to see you on here again!

Yay for FETs!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 29 and DH is 42. We did our 1st IVF cycle in october of 2007. extremely low sperm was our ONLY issue at the time. Two Embies transfered Two stuck...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.