Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Got my FET Protocol
rosecam posted:
Yay for starting!

I'm taking estrace, 2 pills 2x a day, dexamethasone 1x a day, and baby asprin. They might up the estrace after next week's u/s. When my lining is ready I'll start on Progesterone in oil (PIO) 2x a day, 1cc each. And around the transfer there are a couple more meds: doxycyclene and medrol.

Has anyone else here done a FET? How does this compare?
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.

livelaughmoe responded:
I have not done IVF or FET, but I wish you all the luck in the world! Keep us posted on your journey!

I'm on the 2ww, so we are close together!
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 9wks

rosecam replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Thank you, and I wish you the same!
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.

no1phillygirl responded:
I did the same for my fet. It is so much easier than a fresh cycle.
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy(d

rosecam replied to no1phillygirl's response:
That's good to know. My first RE used a different protocol, but I don't think it worked as well for me. This RE has this attitude of - if it even might help, let's do it - which I like!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Being a wife and mother has been the only dream I've ever had. When DH and I started ttc we had no idea it was going to be like this. After a year...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.