Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Menopur side effects
abbey96 posted:
Hi, I wanted to see if anyone else had moderate side effects from Menopur?

I know they are common with Menopur and vary greatly... I was up all night with sharp chest pains, tightness in my throat and extreme dry mouth.

I asked my nurse about anything I should expect, and she mentioned nothing. I just didn't know if my side effects are on the mild or moderate side, enough to call my physician bout dosage?

Have any of you had similar experiences?
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lov...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.