Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Transfer Monday!
rosecam posted:
I'm so excited. Wish me luck. My lining isn't quite as thick this time as it was 2 years ago for our successful cycle, but the doctor is still happy with it. I really hope this works! If it doesn't, we'll need to wait until July until we can try again because of my work schedule.
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.

booklvr04 responded:
Rose! How did it go?? Can't wait to hear!!! Take care!

abbey96 responded:
Best wishes! My ET is Wednesday. Keep me posted on you!
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo

AmyG90 responded:
Good luck!!! Hope all went well today

Good luck to you too, Abbey!
me36, dh40 TTC9mo, now bck-2-bck IUI w/Clomid, IUI 1: 09/12- BFN; IUI 2: 10/24/12! Considering IVF if unsuccessful IUI 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC since 01/2007 - found MFIF in 12/2007. DH had testicular biopsy and found good lil guys so they were able to freeze some!! Waiting on $$ to begin ...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.