Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
our IUI worked!! hoping for the best
AmyG90 posted:
Ladies, yesterday's test was a very faint BFP!!! I had to text some TTC girlfriends to make sure but it was there!!!
Today the test was slightly darker, and went in to get blood work to confirm.....
Will know tomorrow!!!! So thrilled and scared at the same time.

Cross your fingers for me, ladies!!!
me36, dh40 TTC9mo, now bck-2-bck IUI w/Clomid, IUI 1: 09/12- BFN; IUI 2: 10/24/12! Considering IVF if unsuccessful IUI 2

abbey96 responded:
Congratulations with fingers crossed! I've been trying to keep up to date on your journey! All of your worry about the next possible IVF/IUI steps for hopefully nothing.

I actually had my embryo transfer yesterday too. Now for the 10 day wait.... Was amazing to see the two little embryos before they made the transfer - life is amazing.

My husband and I were joking on our way to the hospital that yesterday was a lucky day with it being 11/7 - two lucky numbers. It definitely was for you. Keep me posted on your blood test!!!
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo

AmyG90 replied to abbey96's response:
Thank you!!!! I'm anxiously waiting to hear from the doc, and I know that there's one week to go before we can confirm it's not a chemical pregnancy, but I'm trying to stay calm and chill and to think positive, as stress is the last thing you want at this delicate time!!! And yeah, my RE said that my body heard all the IVF talk and decided it didn't want that, lol..... He was calling me back based on my request and that's when I said that it seemed like a different conversation was needed
I'll keep you posted on the results as soon as I get them. I hope they call me already!!!

And YAY on your transfer!!! How exciting! I was waiting to hear about it!!! So how many days old were the embryos??? And you got to SEE them???? Wow! How exciting!
Did you have others left that you're freezing???

Omg I can't wait to hear more! Good luck with the 10DW, try and stay busy so it goes by fast. I have a good feeling for you guys and indeed, yesterday was a lucky date. Positive thoughts and baby dust to you!
me36, dh40 TTC9mo, now bck-2-bck IUI w/Clomid, IUI 1: 09/12- BFN; IUI 2: 10/24/12! Considering IVF if unsuccessful IUI 2

att76 responded:
Congratulations!! I hope you get the good news from the doctor to confirm!! H & H 9 months.
Me 36, DH 37, 3 rounds clomid (9/11, 10/11, 11/11),IUI1 12/14/11,IUI2 1/10/12,IUI3 2/9,RE March 21st, LAP surgery 3/28

rosecam responded:
Congratulations!! I just had my blood test today, and mine is positive too (post-FET)! I am so excited, but I know that it'll be another week before we can confirm it's not a chemical. I'm just going to let myself be excited anyway.
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.

livelaughmoe replied to rosecam's response:
Great results on the board this week!

Congrats to Amy and Rose!
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. HSG, SHG good, SA good, 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 9wks

abbey96 replied to rosecam's response:
So happy for you too Rose! Congratulations, hope your next week goes by fast!
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo

abbey96 replied to AmyG90's response:
Well lets hope that this next week goes by quickly for both of us!

The embryos were 5-6 days old. Since I had a high number from the retrieval we were able to wait until the latest possible blastocyst stage for the transfer. Yes was incredible to see the embryos on the monitor before they went into the catheter. (Not sure if all IVF labs have this or not. I live near the Houston med center, and our clinic & lab seem pretty state of the art).

We were supposed to get a call back Friday that never came regarding how many would be froze. My doctor said she expected it to be 10-12.

Hope all of you ladies are having an amazing weekend with all of the wonderful news this week

livelaughmoe responded:
http://exchanges.webmd.com/pregnancy-after-infertility-exchange

You have graduated! Hope to see you soon!
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27) DH(33) TTC 3years 5 cycle clmd failed (1st) IVF/ICSI in March (indecisive).

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.